Tattooed LFCC Attendees

I'm inked and would be up for chatting about my tattoos. especially my newest one which I had done yesterday afternoon which is a tattoo of current TNA Wrestling Knockout Brooke Tessmacher (who is one of the guests coming to the convention and is why im coming to the convention). got it done as im a massive tessflocker (brooke calls all her fans tessflockers) and have been for years so wanted to show this by getting a tattoo of her done

brooketattoo_zpsfe1c9eff.jpg

I am at the convention on Saturday 12th July

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to sort something out with my friend this week (he just bought a puppy so his mind isn't really focused on work haha) so I'll be posting info on where/when we can meet soon :D

Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to sort something out with my friend this week (he just bought a puppy so his mind isn't really focused on work haha) so I'll be posting info on where/when we can meet soon :D

no problem. I do have an idea if your friend and yourself do choose me to interview, which is as well as an interview is to film me showing brooke the tattoo at her autograph table and her signing it

no problem. I do have an idea if your friend and yourself do choose me to interview, which is as well as an interview is to film me showing brooke the tattoo at her autograph table and her signing it

That would be really cool! I think he was planning to film me seeing Pedro Pascal, so I'm sure he'd be up for this!

I have two geeky ones

2vnjkw5.jpg

This one I intend to make into a LOTR/Hobbit sleeve one day. I always said to myself that I didn't want a face tattooed onto me and then I did so I kind of regret it but once I've got more on it hopefully it's detract from Bilbo a little! It reminds me of an old illustrated drawing though so I do like it as well. I don't think it helps that I'm heavily overweight either haha.

2itncav.jpg

• Like 2

Brooketessmacherfan, can you post the source picture that the tattoo was copied from?.

I'm just intrigued to see how close it is.

I've been watching way too much LA Ink! :D

no problem. here's the source pic of brooke that I used

IMG_9561_zpsb2f8964e.jpg

I personally am very happy with it, including how close it is to the picture and im sure brooke will be when she sees it when I show it her at the convention

Edited by brooketessmacherfan

Wow-thanks to everyone for replying, you all have some amazing tattoos! Like I said earlier, I'll post next week about sorting out interviews at the show; I think we might make an entire video just dedicated to attendee tattoos because there's so many great ones :D

• Like 2

thank you, im very proud and pleased with these portraits. its a work in progress, im getting more work on it very soon. the tattoos have been done by an artist called Chris Jones from Cardiff.

we don't have any tat's ourselves...but we just wanted to say that the Ghostbuster-tattoo guy (gall?) seems to be a great artist! kudos to him/her!