The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

Well this is not speculations, Im just gonna say what I would love. And thats Kiefer Sutherland. that would be so so epic, there are so many super awesome tv-show. But 24 is by far the best one cause... well its so damn awesome. Its so different from all the other ones Ive seen and. well I just love it, and I think Kiefer is such an awesome actor.

• Like 1

I am going to put my sherlock hat on here and use the power of deduction

A legend, Implies someone who has been around for a while, a while at my age means pre 1990s. this rules out those who came to prominence in the last 25 years.

A legend also needs to be iconic in the sense that they had a role/character that defined them for a relatively older generation, this rules out most of the avengers.

A legend also implies someone who changed the face of cinema, this rules out Pauly Shore.

In conclusion it is my deduction that the legendary guest is...I haven't got a F**king clue!

• Like 3

I remember last year that SM asked us if we would be prepared to pay X amount for Christopher Lee, i know this was just a feeler question but perhaps it served a point that there is a VERY high demand for this guest.

In aall honesty, I'm guessing it would be one of the big 4 from Star Wars, but who knows. Legendary is a strong word to use, so i only hope the guest they confirm lives up to their build up.

Oh what the hell, PLEASE IN ALL OF THE GALAXIES< LET IT BE CARRIE FISHER!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Yeah kinda found myself wondering all night tonight who it could be and in all honesty it depends on who we all define as 'legendary' or 'top guests'.

i see mentions of people like bradley cooper and various other modern day 'stars' , sure hes a good actor but worlds away from legendary status in my opinion. there are many many actors or actresses that would jump out at me in the legend category and alot of been mentioned:

jack nicholson, michael keaton, jeremy irons, john hurt, sigourney weaver, mark hamill,carrie fisher, harrison ford, arnie, ian mckellen, patrick stewart, the list could go on forever....

personally i try to not get too over excited when i hear 'a big guest announcement coming soon' to save myself from being disapointed if its a guest thats has no interest to me, i.e. a bond/dr who star.

I would love to see Kiefer sutherland though, hes been mentioned alot by many people, and for me whos NEVER seen an episode of 24, hes in two of my all time favourite movies, stand by me and the lost boys! so id most definitely pay for a signed photo of each movie from him

Edited by teabelly83
  • Like 1

You know I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was Neil Patrick Harris, we've got a Starship Troopers thing going on with Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer already so he'd fit right it.

Think he is busy that weekend if I remember rightly! Would love him to attend though!

I am thinking could it be Max Von Snydow. A genuine legend of acting and has had a host of iconic roles under his belt including Exorcist and Flash Gordon. He is also in the new Star Wars film.

I have a very hard time seeing the man who Ingmar Bergman casted in both 'The Seventh Seal' and 'The Virgin Springs' doing a signing show. I highly doubt it, even though I'd be very happy to be proven wrong.

• Like 1

Think this is more wish list than guess list but

Harrison Ford

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill

James Earl Jones (and if him then you really need Haydn Christenson so all 4 surviving vaders are there)

Hugh Jackman

Rob Lowe

Samuel L Jackson

Patrick Stewart

Ian McKellan

Anyone from guardians of the galaxy

Anthony Daniels

Peter Mayhew

That'll do

I'd go for most of these. To be honest not bothered about big Star Wars names as be lot of money. Maybe James earl jones and chewie or ford. But nothing over 50

You do realise it costs around $400 for Harrison Ford's autograph at other events he's done? If he was ever to do an event like LFCC, it won't be any different. You'll never get someone like him, or indeed many of the other names that are being mentioned, for £50, that's just completely unrealistic.

• Like 2

I'd go for most of these. To be honest not bothered about big Star Wars names as be lot of money. Maybe James earl jones and chewie or ford. But nothing over 50

You do realise it costs around $400 for Harrison Ford's autograph at other events he's done? If he was ever to do an event like LFCC, it won't be any different. You'll never get someone like him, or indeed many of the other names that are being mentioned, for £50, that's just completely unrealistic.

*Whistles nonchalantly and nods most definitely*

• Like 2

*Whistles nonchalantly and nods most definitely*

I think Hamill normally costs well over £100 too doesn't he?