Power Rangers Group Photoshoot!

Any chance there will be a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers group photoshoot with David Yost, Paul Schrier, Jason Narvey and Paul Freeman on the Saturday? Maybe even including some people dressed as Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in the photo which I saw plenty of at C.M.K.21. Would love that!

• Like 1

They would have been announced in the photo purchases list if so, still plenty of time I guess. I heard it was just Bulk and Skull only that would be doing group shoots.

as far as I know, it's only Paul & Jason who are doing the double photo shoots. David is doing his as well, but he's not doing one in costume as he doesn't own one like Jason David Frank or Steve Cardenas.

• 1 month later...

MMPR blue, pink and yellow - will be great!))) last year i had photo's with red, white and green. Hope to make photo's with the other MM power rangers)))
Group photoshoot with David, Paul, Jason and Paul would be great, but i think i won't be able to buy them (i have sepperate tickets with them and many other photoshoots too...).

Any chance there will be a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers group photoshoot with David Yost, Paul Schrier, Jason Narvey and Paul Freeman on the Saturday? Maybe even including some people dressed as Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in the photo which I saw plenty of at C.M.K.21. Would love that!

What about Cerina Vincent ? She was Yellow Ranger in Power Rangers, Lost Galaxy.