New for this years LFCC a way to win some really cool items

So if you bought a program on saturday but didn't win by the end of the day..could you give it to someone who was going to be there on the sunday?

Hm. So it pays to keep an eye open all day if you are only going for one day. Here's hoping that there are some left on Saturday morning and if I win something, I notice, and that it's for either Saturday, goodies, or WLFCC so I have a chance to use it! ;)

Me too....hoping they are for saturday goodies or WLFCC.

These books used to be free now its paid with a competition entry, I just hope they manage stocks so there are enough for all three days. Some uber rich person might say I want all the books ALLLL OF THEM MEWHHAHAHAHA :P I hope this is a manage sales, even when free sometimes they ran out or didnt make it obvious where to get one.

Hi sorry if already answered ... so these are available on the door it says - would this be one specific door or all entrances ? as the layout etc has been published there are several doors it seems .... just want to make sure I aim for the correct place :-)

• Showmasters Admin

we will have sellers walking up the line over the day and you can buy them at the merchandise stand located at the silent auction stand in the middle , middle of the dealers zone of EC1

programes will be on sale all weekend as long as they last the winning numbers will get called out all weekend and by the ned of the day if a prize is not collected then it will get re given out the next day so by the end of the weekend all 1000 prizes will have been given out.

some of the top prizes will be on display at the Auction stand so check it all out

see you all soon

jason

• Like 1

I will raise this at the show but just in case anyone knows the answer or is able to post here my query is this:

Where are the numbers going to be posted? No evidence of this happening yesterday (Friday) despite it saying win across all days of the show.

Whilst I do not rate my chances as I didn't buy a box load of these it would be nice to check.

I will raise this at the show but just in case anyone knows the answer or is able to post here my query is this:

Where are the numbers going to be posted? No evidence of this happening yesterday (Friday) despite it saying win across all days of the show.

Whilst I do not rate my chances as I didn't buy a box load of these it would be nice to check.

As stated a couple of times, I do not know anything more than has been posted here. This is definitely a question you need to ask at the show.

we will have sellers walking up the line over the day and you can buy them at the merchandise stand located at the silent auction stand in the middle , middle of the dealers zone of EC1

programes will be on sale all weekend as long as they last the winning numbers will get called out all weekend and by the ned of the day if a prize is not collected then it will get re given out the next day so by the end of the weekend all 1000 prizes will have been given out.

some of the top prizes will be on display at the Auction stand so check it all out

see you all soon

jason

Except if we can't get in today - despite having bought tickets in advance online - because of venue capacity, and we bought a raffle programme yesterday, how is this fair?

If you assign a raffle prize to a number, post it in a thread here, then the person who won it can post their raffle programme to you and get their prize back. Don't reallocate it.

I asked red shirts ... blue shirts ... organisers booth ... official stand in ec2 ... tickets sales office ... this was Friday and Saturday ( today ) and not one single crew person knew where the winning numbers would be announced or where prizes would be claimed - ridiculous ! It was only by luck of going near the Auction Booth / Table noticed bits of paper on the table with the winning numbers .... so yes I can happily announce the winning numbers are at the Auction Booth / Table if anyone needs to know :-)

see you all soon

jason

Except if we can't get in today - despite having bought tickets in advance online - because of venue capacity, and we bought a raffle programme yesterday, how is this fair?

If you assign a raffle prize to a number, post it in a thread here, then the person who won it can post their raffle programme to you and get their prize back. Don't reallocate it.

Totally agree with this, hoping it can be arranged before tomorrow.