New for this years LFCC a way to win some really cool items

Wicked idea. I'll be getting mine, though I never win anything so I'll most likely just have to enjoy the pages.

It could happen, I enter loads of competitions, and win very few, but have won some really cool stuff over the years. It's at random, so why not you? Good luck! :coolthumb:

well yeah... it could... but I know it won't :P

Well I don't think I'd win...I'm even doubtful there would be any programs left by time I got there. ;)

That's a slightly tougher one to cheerlead for if there are none, so I hope you get one! :smile:

• Like 1

Is there a certain time you have to collect your prize by or is it a case that as long as you collect it by the end of the day then it's fine?

I'm just remembering that Jason said the majority of people are only there for a couple of hours a day and this year people will be in different halls etc.

Maybe post the winning numbers in a topic on here as well so people can check them whilst out and about

That is a great idea

Or stick them on social media. I may not have twitter account but I can still view the page. ;)

That's a slightly tougher one to cheerlead for if there are none, so I hope you get one! :smile:

;)

I'm hoping they printed more than just 1000. ;)

Wicked idea. I'll be getting mine, though I never win anything so I'll most likely just have to enjoy the pages.

It could happen, I enter loads of competitions, and win very few, but have won some really cool stuff over the years. It's at random, so why not you? Good luck! :coolthumb:

I'm just gonna use positive looking emoticons at you till you become optimistic :YAHOO: <--like that one!

You might have your work cut out boyo! lol

No way, man. By the time I'm done, you'll be like charlie bucket clutching his wonka bar thinking big thoughts :D

hahah that just made me laugh out loud!! if I do win.... I have you to thank! :P

But I won't.

Won't win or won't thank me? :saiyan: lol

Won't win lol...

and maybe won't thank you depending on how I'm feeling haha

• Like 1

we have pulled in some amazing stuff for you all to win :-0

this will be the start to some legendry stories of what people have won :-)

this is going to be so cool

Showmasters

Is Norman Reedus up for grabs?

Edited by AxelV
  • Like 1

I'm just gonna use positive looking emoticons at you till you become optimistic :YAHOO: <--like that one!

No way, man. By the time I'm done, you'll be like charlie bucket clutching his wonka bar thinking big thoughts :D

hahah that just made me laugh out loud!! if I do win.... I have you to thank! :P

But I won't.

Won't win lol...

Well to be fair I wouldn't have done anything to deserve thanks. Maybe a high five.

• Like 1

Well I don't think I'd win...I'm even doubtful there would be any programs left by time I got there. ;)

Oh no - what time are you planning on getting there?

9am on the saturday.

I reckon you'll be alright. I'm sure they'll set aside copies for each day as opposed to giving then all away on the Friday? I hope lol.

Nope - I'm getting there on Friday and buying them all. Will sell them for £10 - gotta pay for the show some how.

I'LL GIVE YA £9.96!!!

I might drop in for a little bit on the friday, and pick one up before heading off to see wicked at the theater. Just in case!

Showmasters

Is Norman Reedus is for grabs?

I say, I won that, and you won Lauren Cohan, You'd swap, right?

Showmasters

Hell yes I would. No hesitation!!!!

• Like 1

But I won't.

Won't win lol...

Well to be fair I wouldn't have done anything to deserve thanks. Maybe a high five.

I can deal with high fives. I'm quite short though so it might be a mid-five for you.

Edited by AxelV
  • Like 1

Oh no - what time are you planning on getting there?

9am on the saturday.

I reckon you'll be alright. I'm sure they'll set aside copies for each day as opposed to giving then all away on the Friday? I hope lol.

Nope - I'm getting there on Friday and buying them all. Will sell them for £10 - gotta pay for the show some how.

I'LL GIVE YA £9.96!!!

I might drop in for a little bit on the friday, and pick one up before heading off to see wicked at the theater. Just in case!

Pick one up to give to me? Awww that's so sweet!

lol :P I'm kidding..... maybe...

• Like 1

Showmasters

Hell yes I would. No hesitation!!!!

sweet!

• Like 1

I wonder if when the programmes are on sale that all the winning numbers will be displayed around the hall from Friday opening time all Weekend so gives everyone a chance to find out if they win. I hope it's that done that way :)

• Like 1

cool I'm defiantly getting mine at the door. I'm glad it over all 3 day's. I'll be going on sat 12th. Cant wait to see if I win anything. Will be cool to win any prize but even more AMAZING for those who win gold tickets to the next comic con. Hope this is a regular thing that not just a 1 off. Roll on LFCC. I can't wait.

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 2

I'll pick up a copy on Friday when I get there.

It's funny you often hear people saying I never win anything, and I used to as well, then a few years ago I started to enter a lot of competitions (not so much in recent times, because it actually takes quite an amount of time to do it), but do you know what I did start to win things.

I won a whole load of free tickets especially for music events, I even ended up at the 02 Arena with free tickets for events two weeks in a row !

• Like 1

I'll pick up a copy on Friday when I get there.

It's funny you often hear people saying I never win anything, and I used to as well, then a few years ago I started to enter a lot of competitions (not so much in recent times, because it actually takes quite an amount of time to do it), but do you know what I did start to win things.

I won a whole load of free tickets especially for music events, I even ended up at the 02 Arena with free tickets for events two weeks in a row !

Exactly, entering lots of compos can be well worth the effort!