Dr. Who McCOY group photo please

I know that group photos are not always done and they do require a bit more effort, but I'd like to suggest a group photo shoot on the Sunday. Sylvester and his two companions, Sophie and Bonnie. Would be a rare treat for fans of his era.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I know that group photos are not always done and they do require a bit more effort, but I'd like to suggest a group photo shoot on the Sunday. Sylvester and his two companions, Sophie and Bonnie. Would be a rare treat for fans of his era.

I must be cracking up, I had a look at the Glasgow Collectormania photo shop and I'm sure I did spot Bonnie & Sylvester down for a group session. Then I thought, don't order it yet for £35 I think? Save it until they add Sophie in as well. I had another look and can't see it now.

It would be a great opportunity missed as well as a good bit of business as well for Showmasters to have all three in the photo with you. I want to go anyway due to the opportunity of finally getting a photo with Bonnie after missing out on it 14 years ago, just holding off for buying tickets in case they add any extra final guests.

• 3 weeks later...

This is totally a missed opportunity with Sylvester and both of his assistants there with a console all on the same day. Surely this can be arranged...

yeah i agree, there seems to be alot of "missed opportunities" when it comes to photoshoots... with so many of the original star wars cast at the LFCC they never offered a group photo session there either.

this post will disappear in 5...4...3...2...1