Game of Thrones Screening & Commentary at LFCC

Last year we were somewhere in the middle of the audience and had an amazing time. This year I think were something like 27 and 28 so really pleased. We still talk about last years commentary, definitely worth paying for and if you are a Game of Thrones fan, you really will enjoy it wherever you sit :)

There wasn't a confirmed guest list unless I missed something being mentioned in the store. You could ask at the Organisers Booth when you arrive. Unfortunately that's the best advice I can give unless something gets posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

There wasn't a confirmed guest list unless I missed something being mentioned in the store. You could ask at the Organisers Booth when you arrive. Unfortunately that's the best advice I can give unless something gets posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thars great thankyou. With all the GoT changes at the moment we'll just have to wait and see. Im still excitedfor it though!

Don't get me wrong, this screening was great and very funny, but HUGELY underwhelming and disappointing. Were we seriously made to believe the "special" guest was a Joffrey pinata? I'm still unsure who this special guest was meant to be as all 3 were signing and taking pictures during the day. The special guest and the fact Lena was present at the con that day were part of the reasons I bought a screening ticket, so I can't help but feel cheated.

Edited by TrinityKiller24
  • Like 2

Awful -

• A 'hilarious' host who loved the sound of his own voice despite appearing to know very little about the show outside of a few facts on a piece of paper
  • A bunch of guests who think that constant fart jokes and gay jokes are funny.
  • A mystery guest which , just to completely disrespect the fans, turns out to be a pinata. Interesting that SM advertise a special guest but then fail to deliver, trading standards anyone?
  • Terrible organisation- started way too late and getting in at your respective call was impossible as no staff walked down the queue outside.

Don't even get me started on the DREADFUL organisation. We queued outside for over an hour, only to be switched around in the queue numerous times to "make some order" among the ticket numbers..... as soon as people got through the doors they were just lead straight to their aisles. Why waste time and make things more difficult when there's no point? There was little to zero communication between the staff ALL DAY. They seriously need radios.

Edited by TrinityKiller24

I was lucky enough to be sitting right next to Finn, Daniel and Kristian when they did it, and they had some few great stories, but even that makes me unsure of attending another GoT screening to be honest after last night, could people even hear them? I could barely hear the episode so subtitles would have been good.

• Like 1

Awful -

• A 'hilarious' host who loved the sound of his own voice despite appearing to know very little about the show outside of a few facts on a piece of paper
  • A bunch of guests who think that constant fart jokes and gay jokes are funny.
  • A mystery guest which , just to completely disrespect the fans, turns out to be a pinata. Interesting that SM advertise a special guest but then fail to deliver, trading standards anyone?
  • Terrible organisation- started way too late and getting in at your respective call was impossible as no staff walked down the queue outside.

Yeah forgot about that :/

I was gutted about the piñata being the special guest, I actually thought it was a joke and they were creating suspense, and also the host has serious right side bias as he kept picking people to answer questions and win prizes from the right side. He also did this during the talk today I noticed. Did anyone notice Sibel Kekilli was getting a bit annoyed during the talk with him as well?

EDIT: By right I mean his right, so the left of the stage.

Also why was Lena not at the talk today? She was advertised as being there? Was she just really busy? I know her photoshoot sold out and guests are subject to change but it was disappointing as I never got to see her.

Edited by retconned

Want jokes were they?

From what I remember, I believe the word 'puff' was mentioned in a certain context.

I was gutted about the piñata being the special guest, I actually thought it was a joke and they were creating suspense, and also the host has serious right side bias as he kept picking people to answer questions and win prizes from the right side. He also did this during the talk today I noticed. Did anyone notice Sibel Kekilli was getting a bit annoyed during the talk with him as well?

Also why was Lena not at the talk today? She was advertised as being there? Was she just really busy? I know her photoshoot sold out and guests are subject to change but it was disappointing as I never got to see her.

Oh really? why did Sibel get annoyed with him?

Yeah I heard that, I would have been so mad!

Want jokes were they?

From what I remember, I believe the word 'puff' was mentioned in a certain context.

Honestly, I found it hard to hear mostly but I think he was just a bit rude to her? She looked shocked at one point because I think she didn't understand a question (she's foreign and as I said it was hard to hear anyway) and then afterwards she didn't have a lot of enthusiasm in her answers because she seemed fed up.

Want jokes were they?

Honestly, I found it hard to hear mostly but I think he was just a bit rude to her? She looked shocked at one point because I think she didn't understand a question (she's foreign and as I said it was hard to hear anyway) and then afterwards she didn't have a lot of enthusiasm in her answers because she seemed fed up.

Oh no, I hope she comes back next year despite this :(