Game of Thrones Screening & Commentary at LFCC

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'd love to do this but my bank balance just cannot cope as I'm holding out for a couple more guest announcement. Plus I'm generally knackered by about 4pm. Such a lightweight. Hope everyone has a wicked time, though.

• Like 1

• Moderators

My ticket for this hasn't arrived yet. I ordered more or less straight after they were put on sale and some photo tickets that I ordered after I ordered my screening ticket have arrived but this hasn't. Should I be worried?

I wouldn't worry tickets can arrive anywhere right up to the show

My ticket for this hasn't arrived yet. I ordered more or less straight after they were put on sale and some photo tickets that I ordered after I ordered my screening ticket have arrived but this hasn't. Should I be worried?

I ordered mine the night they were released also and not received them yet. In my account on my PDF it's says they won't be dispatched until 10th June, so could be same for you maybe? :)

Mine arrived on Wednesday and I am very happy with the number on the ticket!!!!

I booked my tickets as soon as i saw the announcement and they arrived a couple of days ago, numbers 34 & 35. Went to last years screening and it was brilliant. I'm hoping that, as last years show was A Golden Crown (1 of the more gruesome from series 1) that this years will be The Mountain and the Viper. Oberyn is already there with The Mountain as the surprise guest!

Yeah I'd love to do this but my bank balance just cannot cope as I'm holding out for a couple more guest announcement. Plus I'm generally knackered by about 4pm. Such a lightweight. Hope everyone has a wicked time, though.

Ditto... plus I haven't seen season 4 so don't want to spoil anything...

What age is this?

its GoT I'd assume its not so child friendly but don't quote me on that.

Seasons 1 and 2 are rated 18 on the blu-ray discs, season 3 is rated 15 so that'll be your guide. I assume they're bound by those ratings even though it's a private event and it'll depend what episode they show I suppose.

• Moderators

Given that this screening is listed as beginning at 7pm, and doors open for the awards at 7pm (as stated on the online store) then I think there's a reasonable chance that they clash.

I THINK last year's screening was 18+ only (given the age rating that is given to the DVDs of the show) so the same may be true for this year.

Actually season 3 is a 15. Not sure why. Wondering what age rating this season will have.

I can't see why Season 3 would be a 15. That's the one that has the Red Wedding - one of the most traumatizing events in GOT!