Game of Thrones Screening & Commentary at LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce that we will be doing a Game of Thrones Screening with Commentary with a selection of the cast of the show.

Taking place on Saturday night at Earls Court 2 7pm till 8pm

Tickets are on sale for this event now from our online store

Tickets are only £20 each

This is going to be a great night with some great guests. At last years London Film and Comic Con this event sold out so make sure you get your tickets as soon as you can.

Please Note:

Gold Pass holders will have to buy a ticket. This is an exta activity not covered by the Gold Pass.

The screening will be held on the main talk stage at Earls Court 2 with the lights turned down.

The surprise guest is not signing at all, not throughout the day and not after the screening.

added May 27: If you wish to attend the screening only on Saturday you will not need to buy a Saturday entry ticket to the show.

game_of_thrones.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel
additional info
  • Like 3

How will the seating work? Will there be goldpass-priority seating? I think they had that last year. (Or it might have been I was one of the first to buy the tickets)

I read the disclaimer on the product, it does not so nvm :)

Last years was truly awesome! so I can totally recomend this!

This is going to be fantastic. Last year was hilarious! I'll probably order my ticket in the weekend.

I can recommend ordering right now, cause if the seating is by number (which I think it was last year) you might get to sit in the front if you buy now. Did that last year. which was truly awesome. (no I dont work for SM ;) )

I can recommend ordering right now, cause if the seating is by number (which I think it was last year) you might get to sit in the front if you buy now. Did that last year. which was truly awesome. (no I dont work for SM ;) )

I would have, old chap, but I also need money for food. :closedeyes: We'll see! :)

• Like 1

Awesome!!! off to buy my ticket now! :D

Just out of curiosity, who were the guests last year and how many? I know it doesn't relate to this but i missed out last year and just curious! :)

Last year it was Peter Dinklage and Jason Momoa, and the special guest was the fella that plays Syrio Forell (sp). As for seating, it was assigned 'first come first serve' last time.

Awesome!!! off to buy my ticket now! :D

Just out of curiosity, who were the guests last year and how many? I know it doesn't relate to this but i missed out last year and just curious! :)

Last year it was Peter Dinklage and Jason Momoa, and the special guest was the fella that plays Syrio Forell (sp). As for seating, it was assigned 'first come first serve' last time.

Yes first come first serve, thats how they were sold, but I dont recall that was the case when it came to seating. (Well hopefully it aint, cause since the seats are numbered then its much easier to have assigned seats. Cause less quing or atleast it should ;) )

Is it possible to go to this before heading over to the comic awards/meet and greet, once it's finished? I'd really wanna go to this but I don't know if you have to be inside the awards at a certain time. This sounds awesome.

• Like 1