Stormtrooper group photo.

Gotta give a big thumbs up to SM for making this photo op possible. It must have been a logistical nightmare to get all the guests to the photo booth on time but thats exactly what they did, great organisation and a fantastic memento of the show. I've never taken part in photo op before as I've always opted for autos but this was too good an opportunity to miss; the guy dressed as the Stormtrooper in our queue was funny as!

(Now all I've gotta do is identify who's who).

you must have been near me in the queue as The stormy guy was right next to me! I can help you with naming all the stormies in the pic:

Back row L-R:

Chris Bunn, Quentin Pierre, Tommy Weldin, David Field, Mike Mungarven, Joe Gibson, Derek Chafer, John Cannon, Mike Randall, Frank Henson, Syd Wragg, Grant Hall

Front row L-R

Paul Bannon, Salo Gardner, David Hague, Barry Summerford, Steve Ismay and Noel Hawkins

the only one missing was David Church as he got caught short and ended up missing the shoot (but the fact that Pierre and Henson weren't originally listed as taking part in the group shot more than makes up for it!!)