Who was that person? (Obligatory post con thread)

I very much would like to thank all of the IndyMarion cosplayers (whoever they are/whenever they see this/wherever they are) whom I saw either in the Karen Allen line or after the Karen Allen Photoshoot that took part in the groupshot we all had together:

These two were phenomenal and afterwards and on the way back to the car I said "Bye" to them :)

IMG_6314_zps55f468da.jpg

Then of course three generations of Henry Jones :)

IMG_63172_zpsf2085b83.jpg

And of course this brilliant Leia in Gold Bikini - she was wonderful :)

IMG_9292_zps18171bf4.png

• Like 1

As a Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya fan, I hope someone can tell me who the person dressed as Haruhi was? Fantastic costume.

There were some brilliant costumes there :)

I was the Leia, thank you ever so much for your kind words! :) It was very nice to meet you! I hope that you had a wonderful time at the convention. :D

You were phenomenal :) You're very welcome. I had a great time on Saturday and hope you did as well.

Its always nice to put a name to the face and like with the Indy cosplayers I tagged them on FB :)

Yours twas truly an excellent costume.

• Like 1

I was the Leia, thank you ever so much for your kind words! :) It was very nice to meet you! I hope that you had a wonderful time at the convention. :D

Shame that I didn't run in to you over the weekend

Photo op missed for me :grump:

Edited by DarthGinger
  • Like 1

KingRichard76- Oh bless you, thank you once again for your kind words- I am very flattered! :) I had a wonderful time at the convention, despite being a bit under the weather (I was there all three days, different costume per day mind you!). I got to meet two people I have wanted to meet for a very long time- as well as many lovely guests, so that had me smiling! :D

As I said, it was lovely to meet you! You are welcome to tag me on the photo/add me on there! :)

DarthGinger- Ohh! I would of gladly taken a photo with you (especially with your forum signature, haha! It applies so well to a couple of fun photos we took, lol!). I'm usually at most conventions, often doing Leia or Padme in the warmer months- so you are more than welcome to come on over to me and we can have a chat and photo! :D

• Like 1

KingRichard76- Oh bless you, thank you once again for your kind words- I am very flattered! :) I had a wonderful time at the convention, despite being a bit under the weather (I was there all three days, different costume per day mind you!). I got to meet two people I have wanted to meet for a very long time- as well as many lovely guests, so that had me smiling! :D

As I said, it was lovely to meet you! You are welcome to tag me on the photo/add me on there! :)

DarthGinger- Ohh! I would of gladly taken a photo with you (especially with your forum signature, haha! It applies so well to a couple of fun photos we took, lol!). I'm usually at most conventions, often doing Leia or Padme in the warmer months- so you are more than welcome to come on over to me and we can have a chat and photo! :D

*Bows Majestically* It was a fantastic day. Hopefully the sunny weather helped a bit :) The guests were all brilliant. I;d love to do that, how do I find you on there? :)

• Like 1

KingRichard76- It was indeed! The weather certainly helped, although I was a bit warm on the Sunday (was in a rather furry costume!). I agree to the guests too, all of the ones I met were very friendly and warm and I had a good laugh with them. :) I do believe I have just found you on there (I hope you don't mind me looking for you!). I'll go ahead and add you, if you don't mind of course! :)

KingRichard76- It was indeed! The weather certainly helped, although I was a bit warm on the Sunday (was in a rather furry costume!). I agree to the guests too, all of the ones I met were very friendly and warm and I had a good laugh with them. :) I do believe I have just found you on there (I hope you don't mind me looking for you!). I'll go ahead and add you, if you don't mind of course! :)

I also find that orange juice always helps too but nothing beats the sun :) Furry? Interesting :) I'm glad you had a good time with the guests, my first guest encounter (apart from Gioncarlo) was when I saw William Atherton poke his head around the door just about ready to come onto the concourse, he saw me and gave me a really nice smile. I'd initially met him at his table to get a 10x8 signed. And whilst waiting for Karen Allen to come back from the photoshoot he wasn't busy and as they were right next to each other we had a bit of a chat. :)

You have found me :) Its ok I don't mind.

Edited by KingRichard76

Ok there was a cosplayer who got a picture with me and my friend in our Captain America dresses, and I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE COSPLAY WAS!!

I'm pretty sure it was like a video game cos, I'd hazard a guess at assassin's creed or something similar (I don't know video games I'm sorry!!) It was a really impressive cosplay, and had a black hood with red lining. I'm sure lots of people stopped you for photos!

Anyway, if you're on the forum, I'd love to see the photo!

Hi WickedQueen,

I was taking photos on all three days at Collectormania. I know I took some of you on the Saturday in the Leia costume and I caught you in a couple of other shots as well. Here are links to them if you would like to take a look and if you would like copies just let me know and I will gladly send them to you.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robert_bond75/14233647191/in/set-72157644769264401

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robert_bond75/14050285028/in/set-72157644769264401

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robert_bond75/14233627631/in/set-72157644769264401

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robert_bond75/14213754926/in/set-72157644769264401

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robert_bond75/14050242379/in/set-72157644769264401

I was wondering also what costumes you were wearing on the other days in case I got photos of you then too. I very likely missed you on the Friday as I didn't arrive till quite late and only photographed a small handful of cosplayers on that day but I did photograph quite a few people on the Sunday so it's possible I might have photographed you then too.

It was nice meeting you by the way :)

• Like 1

First of all, sorry for the delay in replying! I've been quite rushed off of my feet recently- and a little under the weather!

KingRichard76 - I agree, I was living off of cool drinks and ice lollies. The staff at Asda must of had quite an interesting weekend that week, haha! Indeed I was furry! I was a black wolf-dog (named 'Blue'). :) Incredibly warm, but so worth it! I got a lot of laughs out of that costume! Your guest encounters sound brilliant and good fun! Its always nice when someone you want to meet is just as friendly and nice as you hoped they would be! :D I met both Tony Todd and Kane Hodder and both of them were amazing, they put up with me and all of my crazy antics, haha (I had Mr. Todd teaching me tricks when I was in the Blue costume, then we had a howl-a-long sing-a-long together, lol)! :) I'm glad you had a great time!

Robert_Bond75- Those photos are lovely! I would love copies if possible! Thank you very much for wanting to photograph me, I am very flattered! :D Although I seem to pull some rather interesting.... er.... 'interesting' (for lack of a better word, lol...) faces when I am talking with my friends and other guests, I see! Haha! I was Lulu from Final Fantasy X on the Friday (I also didn't get there until a bit later on, due to waiting on an electrician) and Blue the Wolf-Dog from Wolf's Rain on Sunday. :) Did you catch me at all? I've included photos, so you can see!

Lulu (standing on Vaders head, naturally, lol!):

10262211_1479529115615058_88809102119877

And Blue!
10307406_1479532142281422_11689674386332

Although as Blue I did run around on two legs a fair bit and I did occasionally remove my mask, due to the heat!

It was very nice to meet you too, I am always incredibly flattered when people want to take photos of me/with me, I find it very kind! :) Sorry for the delay again!

• Like 1

First of all, sorry for the delay in replying! I've been quite rushed off of my feet recently- and a little under the weather!

KingRichard76 - I agree, I was living off of cool drinks and ice lollies. The staff at Asda must of had quite an interesting weekend that week, haha! Indeed I was furry! I was a black wolf-dog (named 'Blue'). :) Incredibly warm, but so worth it! I got a lot of laughs out of that costume! Your guest encounters sound brilliant and good fun! Its always nice when someone you want to meet is just as friendly and nice as you hoped they would be! :D I met both Tony Todd and Kane Hodder and both of them were amazing, they put up with me and all of my crazy antics, haha (I had Mr. Todd teaching me tricks when I was in the Blue costume, then we had a howl-a-long sing-a-long together, lol)! :) I'm glad you had a great time!

Robert_Bond75- Those photos are lovely! I would love copies if possible! Thank you very much for wanting to photograph me, I am very flattered! :D Although I seem to pull some rather interesting.... er.... 'interesting' (for lack of a better word, lol...) faces when I am talking with my friends and other guests, I see! Haha! I was Lulu from Final Fantasy X on the Friday (I also didn't get there until a bit later on, due to waiting on an electrician) and Blue the Wolf-Dog from Wolf's Rain on Sunday. :) Did you catch me at all? I've included photos, so you can see!

And Blue!

Although as Blue I did run around on two legs a fair bit and I did occasionally remove my mask, due to the heat!

It was very nice to meet you too, I am always incredibly flattered when people want to take photos of me/with me, I find it very kind! :) Sorry for the delay again!

Hi WickedQueen,

No worries about the delay in replying. I know well what it's like to be completely swamped and fall behind on stuff. I always seem to have more stuff to do than time to do it.

I don't think I did get any photos of you in your other costumes unfortunately.

As for the Leia photos, how would you like me to send copies to you? I'm not sure if there's any way to send them on here (if anyone does know a way though please let me know) and the full resolution photos are pretty big files anyway. With other people I've either sent photos via email or over Facebook (not 100% certain if they do actually get the full resolution images with Facebook though).

Anyway, just let me know how you would like me to send them and I'll send them right to you.

Nice to meet you too by the way :)

And Blue!

I hope you're feeling much better now :) Hopefully will see you at #LFCC and you're be as wacky as you said in your post. A howlalong? That sounds like a truly epic time you all had :)