Thank you to all of the showmasters team

First I would like to say a big thank you to all of the showmasters team, this has been the best collectormania I've been to at Milton Keynes, keep up the good work. For the next collectormania's I hope you continue to use both arena and stadium concourse it was a lot better being spaced out because we had somewhere to sit down and it was not so crowded as it would be if we were just in one room, I have really enjoyed the convention. Thank you guys, so you again in london film and comic con

• Like 1

I have to say that the use of the arena area was a massive improvement on previous events. Plenty of room inside making it a pleasant experience.

Only 3 minor gripes. First, the free bus service was very poor. Buses not turning up at MKC, although I had no problem on my return.

The queue to get in was a bit strange. Those who arrived at around 7.30 were in the middle of the queue and were then caught out when gate 5 was opened aswell.

The only other problem was the lack of floor plan explaining where certain individuals were. I went round the stadium twice before I ventured downstairs to eventually find Jean Marsh.

All these things can be ironed out I'm sure, and I managed to do what I wanted far quicker and easier than in previous years.

Overall, a great day.

I could'nt agree more with the previous posts, spacing at this event was very much improved and having the guests spread out meant the queues were almost non existant. I met a number of guests and had a photo shoot (something i've not done before) and had no issues at all, even with Eric Roberts which I thought would be very popular over the weekend.

Well done SM on a great event.

However, although there were floor plans scattered around the arena locations of guests would've been appreciated (I could'nt find Colin Skeaping at all having gone around three times).

Many thanks to SM and the crew for a top-notch job as always! I am also a big fan of the new layout - so much more space (and I was most relieved to see the photoshoot queues were in the usual area so I didn't get too hot there). Another excellent weekend.

• Like 1

Once again a great show, A Big massive Thank you to SM who made it possible. So many great guests and a fantastic weekend. My only gripe was the free buses. Could someone tell, Why does the free bus have to drive all around the MK shopping area then sit for 5 minutes in the centre? It seems that part of the journey takes ages. Shouldn't the buses pick up from the Railway station then take the short cut out to the Arena. Would thought that better? I used the buses for all three days and found the drivers went all different ways. Also why not run the buses every half hour. Gripe over Buses GRRRRRR Otherwise Best show so far... THANK YOU SM.

Thank you showmasters it was a great weekend.

The only suggestion is to try to get all the guests indoors. It was OK this weekend but we can't always guarantee good weather and when it is cold you do feel it more on the concourse.

I certainly don't think the guests will appreciate being cold all day.

I could'nt agree more with the previous posts, spacing at this event was very much improved and having the guests spread out meant the queues were almost non existant. I met a number of guests and had a photo shoot (something i've not done before) and had no issues at all, even with Eric Roberts which I thought would be very popular over the weekend.

Well done SM on a great event.

However, although there were floor plans scattered around the arena locations of guests would've been appreciated (I could'nt find Colin Skeaping at all having gone around three times).

The new layout made this year's event much more enjoyable compared to last year's (my first), but I agree that having guests in three distinct areas means that a list of which guests are where would be a good idea for the next one.

Loved the event over the weekend. The new layout was great and I got the 5 autographs and photoshoots that I wanted. Just one problem, had to wait forever for a bus from the station, but otherwise a brilliant event.