Just Want To Say Thanks!

Just want to say thanks SM for putting on another awesome show, it was my second SM event and first time at MK ever!

I was really worried to begin with since I hadn't been to MK before and had no idea what the expo layout would be like on top of that I was also worried about my posters (probably a bit paranoid lol) but I am paying for autos here and so being a bit worried was normal I guess (I was worried due to the fact they where not official and the paper quality wasn't that great imo and was worried the autos would smudge easily)

Anyway got there parking was fine not a problem (Sunday was the only day I could go). Got in and loved the fact the football match was on it reminded me of when I was young and was able to go to live football matches xD (ok yes it was a kids match but it was still fun to watch)

I was still a bit worried that I would end up missing out on the guests since I had no clue where they where but we ended up quickly finding the first guest Jeff Kober he was a nice enough guy signed my poster with no issues, next up was Billy Boyd who was also lovely to meet and I was half expecting his queue to be bigger but we got to him with no issues and before I knew it was over lol

Next up was Paul McGann very nice guy open and chatty awesome! to be honest he was probably my favourite guest of the day signed my poster and got my photo with him =)

After that I managed to meet the guest I was looking most forward to meeting Sylvester McCoy, unfortunately though meeting him wasn't as good as meeting Paul he wasn't very chatty and just seemed like he would rather be elsewhere lol oh well I did manage to get him to sign both my Dr Who poster and my Lotr/Hobbit poster and have my photo taken with him (btw is it price per item? like Sylvester was £15 but I think its per item signed although I may be mistaken?? either way I might of sneaked off and saved myself an extra £15 as I only paid for 1 item to be signed but got 2 items signed instead xD The staff sat next to him apparently gave the person I was with a look which seemed to them as if I had just got away with something there lol) as we left the person I was with mentioned that Sylvester seemed really tired he was probably right I guess, it was still nice to meet him anyway

I then met Colin Baker (who no offence I thought was older than he looked xD) he was nice to meet too in fact most of the guests I met where

Then lastly I ended up meeting Johnny Yong Bosch (yay a game related person ie a voice actor/artist. Lets face it we don't get many at these events unfortunately please SM consider getting more like Hideo Kojima ^^ and David Hayter =D)

Anyway was a good day out just feel kind of disappointed that I felt Sylvester wasn't interested in signing and stuff or at least that's the impression I got anyway but like the person I was with said he was probably tired he had been signing all weekend and it was a hot day so..

Thanks for putting on a good show though SM I managed to get all the guests I wanted unlike at a certain other event that I wont mention that seems to keep letting me down mainly due to lack of organization >.> and not 1 smudge/complaint on my posters lol HAZZAR!!

I shall look forward to seeing what guests you get for July as I'm still uncertain about going to that as it takes much longer to get to than MK so if the guests are right I'll probably go but today's event :thumbup: