Lovely guests!

Big thank you to the following guests for being absolutely lovely:

Clinton Ulyatt - possibly the nicest, most intelligent and well spoken guest I have met. He gave me lots of time as he was inexplicably quiet and has some great tales to tell. Happy to come round the table for a photo. Really nice guy. If you were dithering about going to meet him, dither no more - totally worth your time and money.

Billy Boyd - very sweet and friendly guy. Posed for photos over the table with everyone, despite being busy, was polite and cheerful during the signing and photoshoot. So glad I finally got to meet him.

Eve Myles - this woman is totally crazy and absolutely lovely. I was behind the person having their poster completely defaced by her, and she was just cackling with laughter and taking photos herself. She chatted to me about her role in Merlin (which was why I met her) and just seemed so full of life. Well worth meeting!

Joseph Gatt - met him for his role in Thor. Very friendly and happy to pose for photos - he kept insisting I had more photos when he thought they weren't coming out too well. Had interesting stories from on set and the most amazing biceps I've ever seen!

Sylvester McCoy - not as chatty as the others, but happy to personalise autos and pose for photos over the table.

Thanks for bringing over these guests SM - made my weekend :dance:

• Like 1

Eve myles was so funny wasn't she, I was one of the first to have the photo shoot with her out of the massive queue and she got me clapping along with her and the music!! actully got me to relax a bit too! Love it when the stars are so relaxed as she was!

• Like 1

Every guest this year was amazing - I met 47 of the guests this time - and each one had a story to tell and were all so friendly and polite and very happy to take the time to chat and pose for photos, even the really busy guests did posed photo's for me this time :-) A big shout out to Sean Knopp from Dr Who who was amazing to talk to and had some stories from the set of Dr Who, Ingrid Oliver who was a real delight to talk to, and she remembered me from working with her on Angus Thongs :-) Love her to bits!!! And especially the Stormtroopers. These guys had some real classic stories from the sets of Star Wars. They are all true gents and a pleasure to meet!! Thank you SM as always you have put on a brilliant show :-) Big Love to all the crew, who were lovely as always :-) Tom

Everyone I met this weekend was very nice, but I particularly enjoyed meeting the following guests:

David Ramsey: very friendly, both at the desk and when walking around the concourse.

Lee Arenberg: normally I have trouble making conversation with guests, but that was not a problem here as he was happy to chat at length with everyone as far as I could see.

Eric Roberts: very laid-back and tactile, fist-bumping and affectionately putting his arms around all the attendees in his photoshoots, plus insisting that all the ladies got an extra shot as he wanted to give us all a kiss on the cheek (sorry you missed out there, gents! I felt a bit guilty but I'm not complaining :P ).

But yes, they were all lovely to meet and I got some great photos, so very happy.