Karen Allen (what an Absolutely Sweetie) Very much an Appreciation Thr

Easily one of the best Guests truly ever! I need to gather my thoughts a bit more but meeting her today was an absolute delight theres more I'm going to add to this but she was just such a phenomenal experience a truly lovely lady :)

IMG_9148_zps81749e62.jpg

IMG_9277_zps3efafbae.png

Edited by KingRichard76
  • Like 1

Oh very much so :) Have heard from many the same, she was really nice to chat to, and we spoke about quite a bit. And yes Harrison- or as I called him Mr. Ford did pop up in conversation.

I'd asked her if she would sign in between Mr. Ford and Mr. Spielberg on my Fedora :) She happily obliged.

• Like 1

She was an amazing guest to meet! i met william atherton then moved right along to her next to him :)

she was such a lovely woman, so smiley and friendly. i got a picture signed of her and bill murray from scrooged and i told he how much i loved the movie, which she got excited about. i said how it has become a family tradition to watch that movie every christmas and she got really excited about that, she also said how loved it has become in america at christmas time too.

• Like 1

Lovely guest and asked her to put "You can't do this to me am an American" on her pic and whilst she likes th eline she doesn't really get it. Said guess you've got be a non yank to get it. Seemed have time for everyone who went to see her, happy posing for photos and constantly smiling.

• Like 1

I didn't meet Karen this time as she had signed some Raiders Press Pack pictures for me when she had come over to the Collectormania in the shopping centre many years ago, but lovely lady. Was she knitting this time ? I walked by a few times but didn't notice although she always seemed to be busy and enjoying the day.

• Like 1

I didn't meet Karen this time as she had signed some Raiders Press Pack pictures for me when she had come over to the Collectormania in the shopping centre many years ago, but lovely lady. Was she knitting this time ? I walked by a few times but didn't notice although she always seemed to be busy and enjoying the day.

From what I could see she was too busy to knit :)

Lovely lady, always seemed to be smiling and looking at what was going on elsewhere if she wasn't busy. Saw her twice as I forgot to take one item on Friday and went back on Sunday. Had a really nice chat with her both times. Definitely one of those times when you suddenly realise you've met one of the leading actors from a classic blockbuster film and can't quite believe it. Never would have thought it when I saw it in the cinema all those years ago :)

• Like 1

Love Karen Allen :wub: - one of the best guests I've ever met! Also, one of the best smiles... ...ever!

Met her a while ago when in the shopping center but will always meet if I get the chance (all 3 days this time!)

darryl.

• Like 1

Karen was great. We had a chat about Starman. As much as I loved her in Indiana Jones her role in Starman was way, way better. We talked about the idea of a Starman 2 and what she thought could have been the plot. Jenny was so broken in Starman, after her husband's death. Even as a little kid, when I first saw the movie her acting touched my very soul and does each time I watch the movie. I'm so glad she was as friendly as I thought she might be.