Giancarlo Esposito

Was really looking forward to meeting Giancarlo this weekend as I am a big Breaking Bad fan. Unfortunately I found him to be a little disinterested on Friday morning when my fiance had his autograph. He seemed the same during my photo shoot. I would be interested to know if his demeanour improved during the weekend, as we were a little bit disappointed with our experience :blush:

Completely different experience for me from yesterday (Friday). He was talkative, friendly, shook hands when signing and when doing the photoshoots, asked for my name, shook my hand, and posed. Each time he saw a "Los Pollos" t-shirt, he would shout out "Pollos".

Pinkleprincess you are not alone...I was only one in queue Sat afternoon & found Giancarlo completely disinterested. He had no interest in talking whatsoever & in fact looked around me a few times! I talk more when I get nervous...it was a tad awkward...me just chatting away. He was nice, don't get me wrong but as you said very disinterested!

I was going to get a photo shoot but after that decided to get a photo with Billy Boyd...who couldn't have been friendlier or happier to be there :)

• Like 1

I met him on Friday morning, he was amazing! He laughed at my "inscription" request, posed for a phot at the table as he didnt have a large queue. I got the impretion that he was actaully quite humbled from meeting his fans, a reall nice guy:)