Useful info

• Showmasters Admin

The following gates will be open at 9am both days.

Main doors to arena, gate 4 and gate 5.

Org booth and ticket sales are on the concourse at the top of the stairs from the arena.

All guests with VQs will be on the concourse.

Sports guests are on the concourse.

I am now going off line so sorry any questions will not be answered by me tonight.

• Like 1

Sorry, I thought all the guests were going to be in the arena not the concourse? I thought the concourse wasn't going to be used this time?

Can anyone tell me if Jeff Kober has VQ?

And if we get there in the afternoon tomorrow (2pm?) will we have time to get his auto? He'll definitely be signing again after his photoshoot?

thanks

Edited by crazyminx

Sorry, I thought all the guests were going to be in the arena not the concourse? I thought the concourse wasn't going to be used this time?

Can anyone tell me if Jeff Kober has VQ?

And if we get there in the afternoon tomorrow (2pm?) will we have time to get his auto? He'll definitely be signing again after his photoshoot?

thanks

It has been mentioned previously that both the concourse and arena will be used.

VQ's aren't known until the day and even then their use can change during the day.

It depends how busy a guest is if you will get to see them. Nobody can predict that accurately.

With the exception of some sports guests most stay until the event closes. Some may leave slightly earlier though. Again that is an on the day thing.

Well I am totally confused now!

Do I queue for the Sports guests around the stadium, or do i make my way to the arena?

I take it that the arena is on the opposite side to where the entrance is to the stadium?

If so, I think that there should be some sort of guide with guests marked as to where they will be. Sounds like a mess to me!

Gates 4 and 5 are the entrances to the right of the arena as far as I know. For sports guests it will probably be easier to queue at one of these.

But I thought sports guests were going to be on the concourse inside the stadium?

Sorry if I'm being totally thick here!

The way I read it was that big guests with VQ and the Sports guests are on the concourse and everyone else is in the large room downstairs we had last November. Either way you'll be able to get in via the old gates round the side or the main entrance to the room.

Big guests are on the stadium concourse along with shoots A/B and sports guests. Smaller guests and dealers in the arena with shoot C and the arena "concourse" has a few doctor who guests, this area leads into shoot B and the stadium concourse