Elves!

theoden_of_rohan

Which is your favourite elf, from the following....  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite elf, from the following....

• Legolas
    • Galadriel
    • Haldir
    • Celeborn
    • Elrond
    • Arwen
    • Other (please state below)

i chose Arwen, she has gorgeous dresses! :lol::blink:

I'm lucky, I own a dress like the one the elves has. =) It's darkgreen with golden threads and loooong shiffong sleeves..

Unfortunately, we don't live in a society where you can wear dresses like these everyday... Otherwise, I would.. hehe.. :lol:

I voted for Galadriel because she's so pretty she's amazing and so graceful & she's just wow! ;):lol: And I loved the bit in ROTK in Shelob's Lair & Frodo is giving up.. but she helps him.. she knows that this is the last time she can interfere with the fate of the Ring & it's fantastic. Oh and her dress is absoloutely awesome I saw it in the exhibition it's gorgeous!

FG x X x

I voted Galadriel. I think because she's sooooo gorgeous and... just all the things Frodos Girl said. I love that part too when she helps Frodo not to give up.....*sigh* :unsure: that's just beautifull.:wub:

*hugs*

It was either Galadriel or Arwen.. because Arwen too is very pretty & graceful & I like that she'd rather die & see Aragorn one last time than go to the Grey Havens... She had to suffer alot though didn't she..

When I went to see ROTK for the first time & she was unveiled behind the banner I was like OMG!!!!! Aaaah I started crying cause the music & well yeah ya know.. lol Cause I didn't know they were gonna get married because I haven't read ROTK then & well yeah Arwen is great too! I think her wedding dress & headress was absoloutely gorge too!

FG x X x