David Ramsey

Hey guys! I haven't posted on the forum in ages but after meeting David Ramsey at CM21 today I just had to because I don't want anyone to miss out on this amazing person! Honestly, I have been going to these events since they started and I can honestly say I have never met a guest as nice as David. It was quite quiet at the event this morning, and I swear he spent at least five minutes talking to each person. He was happy for photos to be taken and he was just an all round nice guy! So yeah, if you're debating whether to meet him, do it, you won't regret it!

• Like 4

Alas in my awe of both David and Celina I forgot to get a photo with them both - also I had no one to take it for me :( But I have a good few minutes chat with David on various topics from Arrow, to Suicide Squad as well as Google Glass. Definitely worth seeing. Also the selection of photos are decent too, all good shots and in matt finish :coolthumb:

Would you get more time with a Photoshoot or Autograph? and which do you think is better? Ive got a photoshoot ticket for David Ramsey but was wondering if I could refund it at the Sales Desk so I can replace it with a VQ Ticket for a David Ramsey Autograph?

I'll be going with a few Friends and If I want an autograph with a posed photo do one of my friends who I want to take the picture need a VQ Ticket aswell even if theyre not getting an autograph?

Would you get more time with a Photoshoot or Autograph? and which do you think is better? Ive got a photoshoot ticket for David Ramsey but was wondering if I could refund it at the Sales Desk so I can replace it with a VQ Ticket for a David Ramsey Autograph?

Photo shoot tickets are not refundable. VT tickets are free, and handed out at the guest signing area not the sakes desk. You pay for the auto after you have joined the auto queue.

I'll be going with a few Friends and If I want an autograph with a posed photo do one of my friends who I want to take the picture need a VQ Ticket aswell even if theyre not getting an autograph?

Yes it is one VT ticket per person even if they are not getting an auto.

Seconded. David is an awesome bloke, just gorgeous and very very lovely. Such a sweetheart. My photo-op was great fun...and lovely chatting to him when he autographed it too.

I must add, thank you to the crew at the ticket desk cos without their helpfulness I wouldn't have got my shoot!

Edited by catfish

What a truly awesome gent :thumbup: Had a good chat with him after he had signed for us. Seemed genuinely interested in our opinions as fans and gave us an interesting insight into the world of US tv shows :whistling: I now have a better idea into why some of my favourite shows get cancelled...

• Like 1

I wasn't sure whether to meet him but I'm so glad I did as he was a very nice chap. I do watch Arrow, but am more a fan of Dexter, so chatted briefly about that instead. Every time I saw him walk by he was looking around and smiling at us. Well worth meeting.

• Like 1

The guy is a LEGEND! Love my photo shoot with him, he had to get on his Tip Toes for it which then became the running joke for the rest of the weekend!

He walked past us at one point saying "these guys rock" to which the yell of Tip Toes rang out and he actually got on his tip toes and walked away!!

Auto was equally as good as he posed for a "arm wrestling" shot with me over the table, we chatted about being in Vancouver whilst filming the last 2 episodes of Arrow. To which he told us we should of come and watched, gutted is an understatement how I felt about that! Should be meeting Paul Blackthorne next month so will do the same photo shoot with him as according to David he's slightly taller!!