Tony Todd

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to all of this, I would like to meet Tony Todd tomorrow, am I right in thinking I have to pay £20 to meet him and get a signed photo from a selection made available to me? He was in one of my favourite movies, Enemy Territory (1987) and I was thinking of taking my DVD/VHS cover for him to sign, am I allowed to do this? or is it one signature and that's it?

Thanks

Darren

Tony was the first of the guests in shortly after 9am and there was a small queue - I can't say I noticed him posing for photos with anyone but he seemed happy and relaxed enough from a distance. I'm sure he'd be obliging if it's quiet.

I went today very skint planning on only meeting one person... Eric Roberts.

But then Eric chased me down through the crowd to tell me off so I thought "sod it... Even though he was having a go at me, I have met him and don't want to spend my hard earned cash on him", so I met Tony.

Tony was a really nice guy, very approachable and chatty. He was so nice to me and my daughter.

And yes... He was posing over the table for photos. I got a great picture of Tony with my daughter and I.

So glad I met him rather than Eric.

• Like 1

But then Eric chased me down through the crowd to tell me off so I thought "sod it... Even though he was having a go at me, I have met him and don't want to spend my hard earned cash on him", so I met Tony.

Tony was a really nice guy, very approachable and chatty. He was so nice to me and my daughter.

And yes... He was posing over the table for photos. I got a great picture of Tony with my daughter and I.

Why did he chase you down and tell you off for? Do tell.....

• Like 1

Met Tony & found him to be very friendly & pleasant to chat to. He was posing for pics as got one with him but didn't really notice many people ask for one. No guarantee he'll do posed pics tomorrow or Sunday though as could be a lot busier.

Why did he chase you down and tell you off for? Do tell.....

Read the post "naughty Showmasters for all the goss. :)

I had a photo shoot with Tony on Friday, It may have been a brief experience but he seemed like a really nice guy. Was a bit wary of him as he is the reason I can no longer eat popcorn at the cinema whilst watching horror flicks...Candyman...Candyman...Candyman...Candyman... :no: ...Candyman

Managed to met Tony on Saturday, what a really nice bloke. He was in one of my favourite 80s movies, a little gem called Enemy Territory from 1987 with Jan Michael Vincent, Ray Parker Jnr, Gary Frank and Stacy Dash. It has never really seen the light of day over here (or anywhere for that matter) and Tony was really surprised I brought it up. But he was cool about it and said it set him on the road for Candyman, and also told me some interesting behind the scenes anecdotes about the movie. I came away well chuffed!!

He was happy to have his picture taken with me, here it is:

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/darrenf7/media/20140517_141255_zps012c64cd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by dazf7
  • Like 1

He's always a blast to meet; very funny and friendly.

With that said, he was quite distracted and tired towards the end on Sunday - which is understandable, however, it took a good couple minutes to get his attention whilst he was talking to a crew member.

Apparently he only had 2.5 hours sleep the night before 0__o

He signed my Candyman poster but it felt it was a little more on the 'scruffy' side. Never the less, he was great to chat to and he happily posed for a photo with me.

Next time I'll plan to go first thing on a friday or saturday...

I loved meeting him on both Sat and Sun! he was lovely and I loved my proper photo I had with him on the Sat, and when I went to see him at the end of the day on Sunday for my friend to get there photo signed. I showed Tony my pic and said how much I love it, he said it was a nice photo and then signed it for free bless him, I didn't ask for it and most defo did not expect it, as I had already got his auto on the Sat. But yeah he was very tired towards the end bless him, but he also agreed to get back up after sitting down, to have a pic with myself and my friend, at that time he was doing random voices to make us laugh. Top guest hope he returns.

1897962_10152470950017853_88049183745707

• Like 3