Where are you all coming from?

Travelling down from Fife in Scotland on the Friday. Original plan was to do bit of sightseeing in London then Warner Bros Harry Potter tour on the Monday as part of daughters birthday present. Then saw Lfcc, she is a huge Marvel/Dr Who fan, so now we are coming on the Friday, and as a further birthday present she gets to meet Stan Lee too. Now I am just as excited as she is, cos some of the cast of Heroes are going to be there too, although bit disappointed that Giancarlo Esposito has cancelled. :-(

• Like 2

With an event this big, I imagine people are coming from far and wide.

I myself will be coming from Durham on the train, and making a big weekend of it.

How about you all?

The same

Durham represent!

I'm from Lille, North of France !

I will arrive on Thursday by the Eurostar and will go back to France on Sunday evening.

Looking forward to meet you all :WAVE:

This is truly an international event! :thumbup:

Travelling down from Fife in Scotland on the Friday. Original plan was to do bit of sightseeing in London then Warner Bros Harry Potter tour on the Monday as part of daughters birthday present. Then saw Lfcc, she is a huge Marvel/Dr Who fan, so now we are coming on the Friday, and as a further birthday present she gets to meet Stan Lee too. Now I am just as excited as she is, cos some of the cast of Heroes are going to be there too, although bit disappointed that Giancarlo Esposito has cancelled. :-(

I'm still thinking about madame tussauds on the friday afternoon for the marvel stuff.

• Like 1

:clap: What-up the Sussex Posse :clap:

Good old Sussex by the sea,

Good old Sussex by the sea

Oh we're going up

And we'll win the cup

For Sussex by the sea!

All we need is a Manager now... Maybe we should ask the guests at the con' :angel:

• Like 1

Coming from Croydon , hoping the trains have no problems. Otherwise it will be via the Delorian (Fuel and parking cost) or the transporter (Electricity cost and hiring a transport technician for the weekend) need to find out what would be the cheapest option as this event has resulted in me taking part in several bank robberies to attend this massive event!

• Like 1