Where are you all coming from?

One is from Southend, but one does place the emphasis on the TH as opposed to f, in other words I sound rather posh, what what what.

Yes quite old chap ;) one is from down south and ones mater is an English teacher, thus making one well spoken rather than posh :lol:

One is from Southend, but one does place the emphasis on the TH as opposed to f, in other words I sound rather posh, what what what.

Yes quite old chap ;) one is from down south and ones mater is an English teacher, thus making one well spoken rather than posh :lol:

I apparently sound 'too posh' to be from saafffend. ;)

• Like 2

Haha! I get it a lot at school "oh you're well posh" etc etc it annoys me a little because if I was posh I would not be at that school in this area if you catch my drift ;) anyway I try to embrace it as sounding posh has advantages :lol:
  • Like 2

Was brought up in Thorpe Bay, plus had elocution lessons and was taught my p's and q's at a very early age. When I phone to order a taxi I make Hyacinth Bucket BOUQUET! Sound like something from the gutter of Eastenders.

Ya, ya, ya. What ho and splendid to both you and GMorris, tickety boo and ya fabbo and all that. We ALL have to meet up for elevenses where a splendid Cup of Tea and Cucumber Sandwiches with the crusts cut off are the order of the day or my name isn't KingRichard76.

Anyway, must dash I have a polo match at gone two with eight of my rugger chums, cheerio!

• Like 2

Near Swindon, Wiltshire

I used to make regular trips to Chippenham. Two national express buses it took!

I did a two national express bus journey to Huddersfield :) Luckily it's only a 1 hour train ride to London next week for LFCC ;)

• Like 1