Where are you all coming from?

Travelling down from Fife in Scotland on the Friday. Original plan was to do bit of sightseeing in London then Warner Bros Harry Potter tour on the Monday as part of daughters birthday present. Then saw Lfcc, she is a huge Marvel/Dr Who fan, so now we are coming on the Friday, and as a further birthday present she gets to meet Stan Lee too. Now I am just as excited as she is, cos some of the cast of Heroes are going to be there too, although bit disappointed that Giancarlo Esposito has cancelled. :-(

I'm still thinking about madame tussauds on the friday afternoon for the marvel stuff.
Is there much to see? Think train arrives at Kings Cross at ten to three, so not much time to get to our hotel and back to LFCC on the Friday, but I could take the girls over the weekend if it was worth a visit.:-)

I've never been, but there probably is. I ended up getting a ticket to see wicked as I've always wanted to see a show in London and hear it's very good :smile:

I am obsessed with Wicked. Go every year with my daughter. If you go this year, you get to see one of the most amazing leading ladies in musical theatre in the role of Elphaba!

We are planning to go to a show on the Sunday, but going to book on the Saturday at ticket booths so who knows what we will end up seeing? Girls fancy Matilda - eldest is a huge Tim Minchin fan.:-)

I'm from Belfast, so as always its a flight to London, then train from the airport, then a tube, then walkies to the hotel,, quick drop off of the luggage then a gentle sprint to the queue:)

I'm really looking forward to the whole weekend, oh and i'm wearing my Captain Chaos cosplay again:)

Awesome! I might need a photo of that if you don't mind :)

Travelling down from Fife in Scotland on the Friday. Original plan was to do bit of sightseeing in London then Warner Bros Harry Potter tour on the Monday as part of daughters birthday present. Then saw Lfcc, she is a huge Marvel/Dr Who fan, so now we are coming on the Friday, and as a further birthday present she gets to meet Stan Lee too. Now I am just as excited as she is, cos some of the cast of Heroes are going to be there too, although bit disappointed that Giancarlo Esposito has cancelled. :-(

I'm still thinking about madame tussauds on the friday afternoon for the marvel stuff.
Is there much to see? Think train arrives at Kings Cross at ten to three, so not much time to get to our hotel and back to LFCC on the Friday, but I could take the girls over the weekend if it was worth a visit.:-)

I've never been, but there probably is. I ended up getting a ticket to see wicked as I've always wanted to see a show in London and hear it's very good :smile:

I am obsessed with Wicked. Go every year with my daughter. If you go this year, you get to see one of the most amazing leading ladies in musical theatre in the role of Elphaba!

Great! I got a front row seat. Been a good year because I saw avenue q again yesterday and again in July too :thumbup:

We are planning to go to a show on the Sunday, but going to book on the Saturday at ticket booths so who knows what we will end up seeing? Girls fancy Matilda - eldest is a huge Tim Minchin fan.:-)

I really, really wanted to see book of mormon, but the times and expense kinda hurt that idea. I hope it tours before too long

Just outside Middlesbrough but we will be travelling to the actual event from Leeds as that is where I will be meeting up with people I'm going with and from there its plane and a train

Sounds like a more action packed (and shorter) trip from the north east than I'll be having :smile:

• Like 1

Just outside Middlesbrough but we will be travelling to the actual event from Leeds as that is where I will be meeting up with people I'm going with and from there its plane and a train

Sounds like a more action packed (and shorter) trip from the north east than I'll be having :smile:

Yea its not that bad really although I hate getting on planes and underground trains but once I get to the actual event I know its all worth it after that lol

Cant really remember how long it all takes though, just hope we get there and the journey plan doesn't change ie breakdowns (which has happened before lol :unsure: )

Yea its not that bad really although I hate getting on planes and underground trains but once I get to the actual event I know its all worth it after that lol

Cant really remember how long it all takes though, just hope we get there and the journey plan doesn't change ie breakdowns (which has happened before lol :unsure: )

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

• Like 1

I'm from Italy but I live in London since last month, so it's gonna be easier :)

First Comic Con, so excited!!!

Attending all the weekend from the preview night, just saturday with my boyfriend, alone on the other days.

Edited by elisewin
  • Like 1

Coming from Dundee with my girlfriend. Arriving Thursday afternoon. Attending Friday & Saturday. First Comic Con for both of us, very excited.

You will be hooked, trust me. Once you get the con-going bug you start planning around them :coolthumb:

I'm from Italy but I live in London since last month, so it's gonna be easier :)

First Comic Con, so excited!!!

Attending all the weekend from the preview night, just saturday with my boyfriend, alone on the other days.

He's going to be very jealous of you having all weekend there with all the fun stuff to do :)

• Like 1