Who do you think will be the busiest guest at C21 ?

Any thoughts ?

I would imagine Arthur Darvill potentially as he 's not done many events before.

He's probably done more than any other new series companion, but I'm not sure he's done any since he left. Price has gone up though.

Edited by TerraHawk

Any thoughts ?

I would imagine Arthur Darvill potentially as he 's not done many events before.

He's probably done more than any other new series companion, but I'm not sure he's done any since he left. Price has gone up though.

You're right there...he was £15 when I met him in London a few years back, but hey ho that's life ;)

I think that a few of the guest will be equally busy. I don't think it's like past events where loads of people are queueing for Billie Piper and loads for Gillian Anderson while everyone else gets what's left.

The likes of Eubank, Darvill, Esposito, David Ramsey etc will all be pretty busy

I think that a few of the guest will be equally busy. I don't think it's like past events where loads of people are queueing for Billie Piper and loads for Gillian Anderson while everyone else gets what's left.

The likes of Eubank, Darvill, Esposito, David Ramsey etc will all be pretty busy

I would tend to agree with that, there are quite a few guests of a similar level who are likely to be fairly busy, but I'm not expecting to see queues like we saw at C19 for Gillian, Billie and Jenna.

• Showmasters Admin

I would tend to agree with that, there are quite a few guests of a similar level who are likely to be fairly busy, but I'm not expecting to see queues like we saw at C19 for Gillian, Billie and Jenna.

Agreed.

The Arthur Darvill photoshoot ticket i received is 100 - far higher than any of the others i have for this event!

Are tickets are in the 60s for Arthur, but I think guest could do up to 400 photos in a session, but I imagine Arthur will sell some more on the day as well, so likely to be one if not the busiest for photo shoots. I wonder if he will be personalising autos, hope so.

The Arthur Darvill photoshoot ticket i received is 100 - far higher than any of the others i have for this event!

Are tickets are in the 60s for Arthur, but I think guest could do up to 400 photos in a session, but I imagine Arthur will sell some more on the day as well, so likely to be one if not the busiest for photo shoots. I wonder if he will be personalising autos, hope so.

I didn't think he would be personalising when I met him at London but he was. So hopefully he will be for you.