Transport question, tips needed

I'll be attending Collectormania for the first time and am figuring out how to get to Milton Keyes from London. Thing is I'll arrive in London at the Victoria Coach Station and have to take a train at London Euston. I was thinking of walking but it's about an hour walk (not that I'd mind that, but I'm afraid I might miss my train). What would be the quickest way to get to London Euston in time? Could anyone give me any hints? :) Thanks in advance!

yep Northern Line is one you need. great service, every few minutes and the underground is in the same building as the station, 10 minutes walk off the platform and up the escalators and your right into the train departures etc

Edited by loveamyadams

Thanks all :) To get to Euston I'll probably have to hail a cab, but at the end of the day I'll take the underground.

What Day are you going ? As if its Sat then yes there are Trains at around 7ish in the Morning not sure about Sunday. I arrive at Victoria Train Station at 6:57am my train that I want to catch for MK leaves Euston at 7:20am so I have approx 20 mins to go from Vic to Euston via the Tube. It is VERY do able as I have done it before :)

The Tube that I will be catching will be at 7:03 and yes I do have time for it to be late ( but not that late lol )

I personaly wouldn't get a Taxi as it might take just as long to get there as if you had waited for a Tube and thats with out the cost to

My adivce if your reading this in time Google TFL.gov.uk and have a look at the Planner

Talk about military precision lol

I'll be going sunday only and apparently the underground only starts riding to Euston a bit before 7. Since I'll have to be there before 7 (to take the train, it's quite different compared to our country. But ours isn't privatised, so that might be it) and can't fetch a later train. I hope my bus arrives early enough, I might just have enough time to walk to Euston :P I know it's quite a while, but it's not like I've got much else to do than wait.