Anyone attending on Friday?

This will be my first MK Collectormania event in some years (the last time I attended was when it was in the Shopping Centre). I decided to take annual leave from work and go on a Friday this time round since the main guests I want to see are there that day. I was wondering whether anyone else will be there Friday and from experience, is it as busy as a Sat/ Sun?

I'll be there on Friday. I love Friday because it's normally very quiet due to most people being in work/school/college etc. Last year it was mega quiet on the Friday which is just how I like it lol.

I am, said the one that was beautiful ;) lol! Hoping to meet Jeff Kober, Giancarlo and William Atherton :) is much better when it's quiet, actually getting to chat to guests and browse without being cramped :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• Like 1

I'll be getting Eric Roberts, Kane Hodder, Karen Allen, Tony Todd, William Atherton, Celina Jade, David Ramsey and Jeff Kober on the Friday leaving my Saturday free to get all the sports guests.

Edited by jonathan

Coming down via London on Thursday and looking at number guests on Friday could probably gotten away with leaving early on Friday and coming down then instead and saving me couple quid in process. Never mind, just means a leisurely day taking my time and get Eric Roberts, Kane Hodder, Karen Allen, Tony Todd & William Atherton.

Ha very :) Though when I asked her whether she'll appear in Season 3 she said she could tell me, but then she'd have to kill me :eek:

I would have loved to have seen her go toe to toe with Maggie Q in Nikita but that's finished now -_-

Great afternoon at CM21 today.

Wasn't too sure I would make it today after getting behind in my exam revision. Decided in the end to take a break and made my frantic way to MK in a very expensive taxi ride. Unfortunately missed Gigi Edgley and Robert Beltran photoshoot, so a bit gutted. I may try again Sunday.

Arrived after 1pm and Met 2 guests today Karen Allen and Eric Roberts. Still buzzing after meeting both Karen and Eric, both really friendly and easy to talk to. Looking at the photo's taken with them all the time at the moment. Both gave nice messages when personalizing my photos I had taken with them.

I have never been to MK stadium on a Friday and was pleasantly surprised how nice and relaxing it was and was able to get my photo shoots

done after I met with both to get some 8 x 10's signed. Karen remembered me at the photo shoot. :smile:

Hoping to go on Fridays from now on (subject to guest scheduling).

Photos from photo shoot were brilliant. Brilliant day, Looking forward to LFCC. Cannot wait!

Dave

Edited by BigDave
  • Like 1

Fridays are the best days to go. You can breath and actually have time to think about what you want to do. True, it has less atmosphere than a Sat or Sun, what with there being less people and things going on but on the plus side you can always find somewhere to sit after hours of wondering about on a Friday. :clap:

I always enjoy the Fridays as not too crowded and when I arrived around lunchtime it was very quiet. Met Jeff Kober, William Atherton, Joseph Gatt and Giancarlo Esposito, all great ( all happy with posed photos except Giancarlo ). Possibly the friendliest is Joseph Gatt who wrote a great inscription on my Banshee photo and came around from behind the table for a photo. I had a Lost screenshot for William Atherton to sign and could not believe the crew member with him had never heard of the show !!. That was all for me at this event. I know everyone seems to prefer this room but I miss the concourse upstairs it was more spread out and I like just walking around seeing how popular certain guests are and who interacts with fans etc etc and as this room is quite small it really notices if you do a couple of laps and feels as though you are a little stalkerish !

I had a Lost screenshot for William Atherton to sign and could not believe the crew member with him had never heard of the show !!.

What was Mr. Atherton's reaction to you whipping out a Lost photo? :)