Places for food..

Hey guys,

just wondered if anyone could suggest decent places to grab some food after the show on the saturday. last time we went into the kfc but wondered what else there was,cant remember what was in the area as ive only been to the mk show once.

thanks guys

thanks for that, i remember the asda, might see if the asda cafe is open after the show on sat to get hot food, or look for the pizza place..failing that it will be the kfc like last time :)

There is KFC, MC Donals and I think there is a pizza place to There is also a big asda Next to the Stadium to.

The bar in the Hilton is also very reasonably priced. I stay at the Hilton but you don't have to be a guest there to use the bar. A surf and turf in there was about 12 or 13 quid which is average restaurant prices in my opinion. If you want a proper meal you can't go wrong.

Also last year there was a little cart in the venue selling sandwiches and burgers and teas but I wouldn't rave about it lol

• Like 1

Thanks guys, will definitely check a few of your suggestions out...im liking the idea of getting a meal in the hilton hotel though, thats not a bad idea...

The bar in the Hilton is also very reasonably priced. I stay at the Hilton but you don't have to be a guest there to use the bar. A surf and turf in there was about 12 or 13 quid which is average restaurant prices in my opinion. If you want a proper meal you can't go wrong.

Also last year there was a little cart in the venue selling sandwiches and burgers and teas but I wouldn't rave about it lol

theres nothing inside the arena, just an overpriced outlet up on the concourse, which is barmy when most people are there for quite a few hours. you'll have to do the KFC/McDonalds,Asda run outside. and beware if you are not so good on your feet or have kids, theres no where to sit unless you fancy squatting on the floor.