C21 PHOTO SHOOT SCHEDULE

How do the photoshoots look if you scan them at home will it ruin them? How long is the average wait for the JPEGs to appear?

I've scanned all of mine from all Signing events and Conventions and they've come out great. And it doesn't damage the photo's one little bit!

Edited by wabit

• Showmasters Admin

I got David Ramsey photo shoot on Sunday and it's not till 16.35. Are you still printing the photo's straight away? Or can i change my photo shoot to the Saturday instead?

Prints come out straight away.

• Showmasters Admin

How do the photoshoots look if you scan them at home will it ruin them? How long is the average wait for the JPEGs to appear?

JPEGs are usually up within 2 weeks.

I'm pretty sure of the answer but I'll ask it anyway, is there any chance I could come on Friday and use photo shoot tickets for the Saturday? Most, if not all, of my photo shoots clash and it would be so much easier if I could spread them over the Friday and the Saturday.

i got a ticket for tardis and eric roberts,can i upgrade it for tardis & all three actors if i pay the difference as at the time of buying there wasnt a all three actors with tardis photo option;-)

thanks

tna group photo?

can you get a group photo with all 3 tna ladies? :clap:

Don't think I've seen it on sale or I'd have got one. I just got individual shoots.

damn :-( oh well 3 singles it is then ;-) cheers :clap::dance::thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

I'm pretty sure of the answer but I'll ask it anyway, is there any chance I could come on Friday and use photo shoot tickets for the Saturday? Most, if not all, of my photo shoots clash and it would be so much easier if I could spread them over the Friday and the Saturday.

Talk to the Pit Boss (in red) in charge of the photo shoots on Friday, but it should be possible.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

i got a ticket for tardis and eric roberts,can i upgrade it for tardis & all three actors if i pay the difference as at the time of buying there wasnt a all three actors with tardis photo option;-)

thanks

Talk to the sales desk on the day and they'l be able to get a confirmed answer.

Talk to the Pit Boss (in red) in charge of the photo shoots on Friday, but it should be possible.

Thanks Too Tall.

Having done the maths i think 12pm is the earliest i can get there so i crossed my fingers and hoped the Ingrid Oliver photoshoot would be anytime after that but i have just seen her scheduled time is 11:30am. She might allow photos at the table but the truth is i try and only buy photoshoot tickets when it is someone who is really worth it what with being on a budget and she was the only photoshoot i definitely wanted a ticket for with Gigi Edgley as a maybe.

It can`t be helped i know but i hoped Lady Luck would help me out.

Having done the maths i think 12pm is the earliest i can get there so i crossed my fingers and hoped the Ingrid Oliver photoshoot would be anytime after that but i have just seen her scheduled time is 11:30am. She might allow photos at the table but the truth is i try and only buy photoshoot tickets when it is someone who is really worth it what with being on a budget and she was the only photoshoot i definitely wanted a ticket for with Gigi Edgley as a maybe.

It can`t be helped i know but i hoped Lady Luck would help me out.

Sadly, if you're anything like me, luck is never on my side lol. I would think that she would be allowing photos at her table but you just never know and as you rightly say you're best getting photoshoots when it is someone you really want.