Eliza Dushku?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eliza piccy's on my site now at Obi-Wan's Buffy & Angel stars probably from 2nd or 3rd page in.

Obi-Wan :lol:

great pics there obi! love the one called wahey! and u got a pic with eliza too... where'd u meet charisma?? and ooo u went to the DB event too what day were u there or did u go all 3 days?? i went on the sunday bestest day of my life! :yoda: but if u were there that day did u happen to see some people karaoke singing on the stage and wouldnt get off???

Eliza piccy's on my site now at Obi-Wan's Buffy & Angel stars probably from 2nd or 3rd page in.

Obi-Wan :lol:

great pics there obi! love the one called wahey! and u got a pic with eliza too... where'd u meet charisma?? and ooo u went to the DB event too what day were u there or did u go all 3 days?? i went on the sunday bestest day of my life! :yoda: but if u were there that day did u happen to see some people karaoke singing on the stage and wouldnt get off???

Cheers.

Met Charisma at a UK Buffy con about 2years ago I think, apart from the DB thing (which i went on the Friday to, and I thought was terrible. Bad organisation on that particular day), it was the last Buffy related thing I went to.

Charisma was very nervous and we were told not to talk to her, look at her or touch her when having photos taken - totally weird. My pic looks like we're sat at a bus stop.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

I saw her on Saturday, got there first thing and pre-booked my ticket so that helped. It wasn't quite Hobbit mania , but not far off !.

Got loads of photos, four items signed and had a good chat with her as well. I did my best to convince her to make Faith the Vampire Slayer and whilst she said said she hadn't ruled it out altogether she had to give all her support to Tru Calling at the mo, which is understandable.

She was on the red bull when I saw her, so must have been a late night on Friday.

It was really great to see her over in the U.K. and even better that she was friendly , took time to chat with people and you felt you had met her rather than just a production line.

She was personalising autos only, but understandable again as I am guessing she doesn't want loads of Eliza autos on ebay. It would have been better though if they had mentioned this at the start of the queue.

I disagree about the no photos esp early in the morning cause i queue for hours so i can get a photo which is as important as the auto too me.

That's why i didn't go on sunday to meet Eliza i decided i'd wait till SM get her.

I think u should be allowed a quick piccie, presonilisation and to get to say hi

I saw her on Saturday, got there first thing and pre-booked my ticket so that helped. It wasn't quite Hobbit mania , but not far off !.

Got loads of photos, four items signed and had a good chat with her as well. I did my best to convince her to make Faith the Vampire Slayer and whilst she said said she hadn't ruled it out altogether she had to give all her support to Tru Calling at the mo, which is understandable.

She was on the red bull when I saw her, so must have been a late night on Friday.

It was really great to see her over in the U.K. and even better that she was friendly , took time to chat with people and you felt you had met her rather than just a production line.

She was personalising autos only, but understandable again as I am guessing she doesn't want loads of Eliza autos on ebay. It would have been better though if they had mentioned this at the start of the queue.

You must have been right near me then, and David B wasn't that far behind either. I was maybe about 20 ish in line to see her on Saturday morning?. Had No's 23 & 46 but was near start of queue anyway.

Obi-Wan :lol:

Cheers.

Met Charisma at a UK Buffy con about 2years ago I think, apart from the DB thing (which i went on the Friday to, and I thought was terrible. Bad organisation on that particular day), it was the last Buffy related thing I went to.

Charisma was very nervous and we were told not to talk to her, look at her or touch her when having photos taken - totally weird. My pic looks like we're sat at a bus stop.

yeah the organisation of the DB event was poor! very very poor! but i got what i went for and that was to meet nick cause it was soooo pricey!!! embarrased myself in front of him too :lol: by crying on his shoulder as he bear hugged me to make me feel better bless him!! they did say at the DB event not touch him or talk to him either and ur right ur pic with charisma looks like ur waiting for ur bus home lol but it is a great one she looks very very smiley :yoda:

I disagree about the no photos esp early in the morning cause i queue for hours so i can get a photo which is as important as the auto too me.

That's why i didn't go on sunday to meet Eliza i decided i'd wait till SM get her.

I think u should be allowed a quick piccie, presonilisation and to get to say hi

3 very important things there wyn.. it'd be nice to go back home after uve met ur guest and have a nice memory of what u said and what they said back to u... i know my meeting with ASH was great what with us being allowed to take video cameras in there too... now i'll never forget and also the personalisation of an auto makes it better too.. (example i asked ASH to sign "stop it right now! i can hear the smacking!" on my sunnydale yearbook lol)

Hi All,

I met Eliza on Saturday too, she was very nice, altho it was very brief. She also signed and inscribed my 10*8. I took a few photo's for anyone who is interested.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/britishautograp...ia/DSCF0087.JPG - Eliza Dushku

http://members.lycos.co.uk/britishautograp...ia/DSCF0097.JPG - Eliza Dushku

http://members.lycos.co.uk/britishautograp...ia/DSCF0088.JPG - Eliza Dushku

Cheers,

the_grapher :lol:

You both have very good taste in women, Eliza was very fit indeed.

Obi_Wan, I was lucky enough to bump into Kelly Brook not too long ago, she was shooting her new movie 'School for Seduction' next to where I work so got to meet her too. Also very fit!

Cheers,

the_grapher :yoda:

You both have very good taste in women, Eliza was very fit indeed.

Obi_Wan, I was lucky enough to bump into Kelly Brook not too long ago, she was shooting her new movie 'School for Seduction' next to where I work so got to meet her too. Also very fit!

Cheers,

the_grapher :D

I actually kissed Kelly Brook at MTV a few years ago. She is my absolute favourite!

Cheers.

Obi-Wan :D

OOOO u were at that event too? that was my first tru buffy event.....It was the same people who ran that event who brought Eliza over

Cheers.

OOOO u were at that event too? that was my first tru buffy event.....It was the same people who ran that event who brought Eliza over

Yep. Old Obi-Wan was there too! lol

Hi All,

I met Eliza on Saturday too, she was very nice, altho it was very brief. She also signed and inscribed my 10*8. I took a few photo's for anyone who is interested.

Cheers,

the_grapher :D

great pics there grapher it looks like you used a digital camera too just like Obi did so would u recommendusing one?? also is it ok to save ur eliza pics to my personal collection??

Hi All,

I met Eliza on Saturday too, she was very nice, altho it was very brief.  She also signed and inscribed my 10*8.  I took a few photo's for anyone who is interested.

Cheers,

the_grapher  :huh:

great pics there grapher it looks like you used a digital camera too just like Obi did so would u recommendusing one?? also is it ok to save ur eliza pics to my personal collection??

Hi snoopys_linus,

Yeah I used a digital camera too. Would definately recommend using one, mine is a Fuji Finepix camera. No probs with downloading the pics for your collection.

Cheers,

the_grapher ;)

Hi snoopys_linus,

Yeah I used a digital camera too. Would definately recommend using one, mine is a Fuji Finepix camera. No probs with downloading the pics for your collection.

Cheers,

the_grapher :lol:

thanks Grapher for the pics! :lol: from the advice ive got on both 2 digital camera uses i'll definately take mine!

My camera is really rubbish. I want to buy a new one so i can get better pictures at conventions. Can anyone recommend a good camera?? (include model numbers)

Love Jen xxx