Latest Guest Announcement - JAMIE BAMBER

Hi all.

I've not used this forum before and I need to ask one of you lovely peeps or Showmasters admin.

I belong to a Battlestar Galactica Fan group. Most of us will be costumed up at LFCC on Saturday. Some have bought photo tickets for individual shoots with Jamie Bamber. I was wondering if it's possible to have a group shot of our club members with Jamie?

I don't know how that would go price-wise, time, location etc. and of course if Jamie agrees.

Any help appreciated.

Deb.

Hi all.

I've not used this forum before and I need to ask one of you lovely peeps or Showmasters admin.

I belong to a Battlestar Galactica Fan group. Most of us will be costumed up at LFCC on Saturday. Some have bought photo tickets for individual shoots with Jamie Bamber. I was wondering if it's possible to have a group shot of our club members with Jamie?

I don't know how that would go price-wise, time, location etc. and of course if Jamie agrees.

Any help appreciated.

Deb.

It's possible. Speak the crew in the photo shoot area as they will need to inform the photographer and decide the maximum number of people allowed in the shot. Each person in the shot will require a ticket. You will recieve the equivalent number of photos taken (different poses possible), and prints, as there are people.
  • Like 1