Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL MADSEN

Stuck trying to decide whether to buy a Die Another Day poster to get Michael to sign or get my own picture signed of his character in The Walking Dead Game, William Carver.

Decisions decisions...

I feel like the poster wouldn't be filled with that many other names while an 8x10 of his character in the TWDG would be a great conversation starter!

• Like 1

Stuck trying to decide whether to buy a Die Another Day poster to get Michael to sign or get my own picture signed of his character in The Walking Dead Game, William Carver.

Decisions decisions...

I feel like the poster wouldn't be filled with that many other names while an 8x10 of his character in the TWDG would be a great conversation starter!

You have a good point, plus I really like his character in the game (heck, I've been a long-time James Bond fan and even I only found out he was in Die Another Day from this announcement). Leaning more towards The Walking Dead now.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Quick question guys and girls (and I know it's a bit of a how long is a piece of string sort of thing but...) is. Michael a regular signer on the convention circuit??, I'm having a photo with him and would like an auto but my budget is so stretched I'm just thinking can it wait until next time if there is likely to be one

Quick question guys and girls (and I know it's a bit of a how long is a piece of string sort of thing but...) is. Michael a regular signer on the convention circuit??, I'm having a photo with him and would like an auto but my budget is so stretched I'm just thinking can it wait until next time if there is likely to be one

Though I'm not sure, I don't think so. I think he only recently started doing cons (he's doing 3 European ones this year). He could do these for a while or he could do a couple and then none for a really long time (like Tom Sizemore). But anyone else can perhaps give you a better answer. I'd say go for it, he's still a busy actor so he might be too busy in the future;