Guest announcement Dave Scott Apollo 15 moonwalker astronaut

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

After so many of you have asked about Dave Scott we felt the time is right to announce his attendance at Birmingham.

Of all the names requested Dave's was the most frequent and i know that many of you have never met him.

Dave will be doing photoshoots and signing throughout the weekend.

He will also be along with Ed mItchell at the Gala Dinner.

This year we are changing the format of the VIP passes and you will need an astronaut VIP pass to be seated with one of our Space guests.

As so many of you have mentioned all the guys are getting older so don't miss these rarer opportunities of meeting your heroes.

Prices and details to follow soon.

Dave Phillips

Dave_Scott_Apollo_15_CDR.jpg

SES1121.jpg

• Like 1

Very happy right now. A big, big, big thank you to everyone involved in this amazing announcement, not lest to Dave himself for agreeing to come over again. Personally this is a big year for me for autograph shows (mostly because of the amazing work of Showmasters), sporting events & holidays but this announcement is by far the highlight. Really excited, many thanks again.

This is fantastic!

Fingers crossed for a pretty reasonable auto price!

JA

At the risk of breaking forum rules, & sorry if I have, at a recent US event Dave Scott had the third highest autograph fee. Just a bit behind Gene Cernan & miles behind Buzz Aldrin. So if we offered a price around that of Gene’s autograph price from last year then personally I think we will be doing very well.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Guys

I have now managed to update the guest days and prices topic with the latest prices.

Dave Scott will be £170 signature Ed Mitchell will be £85

Photoshoots will be £50 Dave Scott and £40 Ed Mitchell

Ed,s lecture will be £30

Dave Phillips

Hi Dave, thanks for letting us know the prices so soon. Any idea when the tickets will be going on sale? I'm amusing it will be some time after after CM:MK.

Edited by 18blue78

I'm surprised I'm the only one to comment on the price.

It appears that this price is the highest he's ever changed? (he's cheaper at other events this year)

Most other Apollo guys have often charged less for their UK visits, what has happened? :(