Will they be a more relaxed guest than Craig Parker?

Craig is adorable. I have a total crush on him! The most lovely experience(s) I have had with actors so far.

Also Shane Rangi seemed to avoid the chair. Like Craig, he was standing on the other side of the table and really enjoying himself.

• Like 1

I wish there could be because he was my favourite guest at the last Collectormania who I met. The thing is I'm hoping that even though I know for definite they'll be on the other side of the table Billy Boyd and Arthur Darvill are just as nice :)

Also one quick thing I've noticed is that the people from the LOTR trilogy that I've met have been some of the nicest ever guests even when it was Sean Astin who was just plain brilliant.

Edited by Blonger

LOTRS/hobbit guests seem to be really relaxed

Arthur is lovely but I have a feeling he will be really busy

Joe dempsey is fab met him before when he was in the fades he is in GoT so he might be busy too

Noel clarke is probably one of the nicest guests ever

Eve myles was such a plesure to meet! When I went in for the photo shoot I walked up to have mine done and she started to dance and clap around me so I joined in :)

Tracey childs was also lovely. We spent a while talking about doctor who and about the new doctor taking over.

Noel was great too. He said I was really sweet and he thought my mum was my sister we had a bit of a laugh ;)

Emmma campbell jones was a lovely guest too :)

I love it when they are relaxed it makes me relax too as i normally get so nervous before meeting them!