Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

Is Kermit the Frog considered a TV star or a Movie star these days? :whistling:

Yes, but he's not big, is he? ;)

I say this as I'm biased. But he's VERY big :) He's a TV/Movie Star :)

• Like 1

I meant in stature :P

Did I miss the bit where SM said this guest would be a first timer? I can't see that, only that it's a movie star??

If first timer then hopefully a Bond actor as they are massively under represented at the moment - Mathieu Almaric would be superb!

I meant in stature :P

This reminds me of a few years ago when I first knew I was going to be meeting him, I totally freaked out on Facebook over this and someone I knew said who is it? I said its someone sooooo immensely big but he's small.

"Joe Pesci?"

"Al Pacino?"

"Danny DeVito?"

Came the replies? But yep, he maybe small in height but he sure makes up in reputation :)

Did I miss the bit where SM said this guest would be a first timer? I can't see that, only that it's a movie star??

If first timer then hopefully a Bond actor as they are massively under represented at the moment - Mathieu Almaric would be superb!

Yep: Jason said

"i love it that every time we say anything everyone tries to read so much more into it that there really is , we have never had this guest before :-)"

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84171&page=3#entry1852308

I know with Star Wars crew being in London, and it's been said multiple of times (And no, not Harrison Ford although that would be amazing) the one guest i have been waiting for is Mark Hamill, and when that day comes i will cry in the corner as the 21 year old man i am :)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Harr- I mean (sorry FORCE of habit) Mark is announced, would make sense in so many different ways, as you say they are over here, practically down the road, Mark has never done a SM event before.

Wondering if it might be Kathleen Turner as she's in London for a play and her co-star is already attending LFCC on Sunday. Would love it to be her or Rose McGowan, Michael Keaton, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, Danny DeVito or Mickey Rourke. Last years movie star announcement of Danny Glover was amazing - hoping for similar guest.

I know with Star Wars crew being in London, and it's been said multiple of times (And no, not Harrison Ford although that would be amazing) the one guest i have been waiting for is Mark Hamill, and when that day comes i will cry in the corner as the 21 year old man i am :)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Harr- I mean (sorry FORCE of habit) Mark is announced, would make sense in so many different ways, as you say they are over here, practically down the road, Mark has never done a SM event before.

Ooh I thought he had been on one. Carrie Fisher, has she attended?

Mark HAS been over here at A convention- but per the forum rules we're not allowed to talk about other events.

Oh yes, Carrie did a convention a few years ago and a certain Friend of mine has got quite a rather nice Slave Leia Bikini shot signed by Carrie.

*Starts smashing up stuff in a violent frenzy*

• Like 1

Mark HAS been over here at A convention- but per the forum rules we're not allowed to talk about other events.

Oh yes, Carrie did a convention a few years ago and a certain Friend of mine has got quite a rather nice Slave Leia Bikini shot signed by Carrie.

I've seen it. "Rather nice" is something of an understatement.

• Like 1

I've seen it. "Rather nice" is something of an understatement.

Yep. Agreed, in fact I had to somewhat compose myself a few days ago when this rather titliating picture appeared on my timeline. Oh I hope that IF Carrie does get announced SM will make this print available.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to um, go for a jog.

Danny Glover last year maybe Mel Gibson this year ok I no that might be asking to much of you but you never no

Seeing he's an anti semite... I'll be steering well clear.

I would also cry if either carrie or mark were announced I don't think I'd be able to limit myself on the stuff to get signed by them!
  • Like 1