Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

Here we go again... another cool guest. Let the name dropping begin :poki:

I just hope it's someone who brings more variety. There are already quite a few guests of some shows announced. Cool for teh fans, but I hope it's something else for a change ;)

Maybe it's Arnie as Mr. Freeze :D

• Like 2

Its more than obvious that whoever it is will see this entire forum be divided:

"YESSSSSS!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see them back! I met them last time an they were so brill to meet, thank you SO much Showmasters! Jason you rock! When can I get my photoshoot booked? I already know what I'm gonna get them to sign. YAYYYY"

"Not my fandom, but I'm happy for those of them who'd like to meet this guest."

"OHHHHH for goodness sake! Not another one from this fandom! Why is it ALWAYS this fandom that gets catered for? BOO!"

• Like 5

• Showmasters Admin

Henry Winkler ;)

Haha, I see what you did there! :P

-------------

We've probably learnt that a 'very cool guest' is likely to be a repeater if the previous announcements are anything to go by.

I personally would like either John Hurt or Tom Skerritt to return for my Alien collection :smile:

i love it that every time we say anything everyone tries to read so much more into it that there really is , we have never had this guest before :-)

• Like 7

• Showmasters Admin

I will also say this is a big guest announcement , but we have so many people that say well that's not a big guest etc etc , so we now say cool or nice guest when really want we want to say is its a big guest. If you like them or not someone out there will think that this person is big guest and in this case I myself feel it is a big guest. Confused? Good :-)

Its supposed to be a little bit of fun. It hurts no one and give everyone something to look forward to on Friday :-) Which is all this is about, having a little fun.

Its a movie guest ;-)

That's all you are getting from me

Jason

and no its not Harrison Ford

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 13

i will also say this is a big guest announcement , but we have so many people that say well thats not a big guest etc etc , so we now say cool or nice guest when really want we want to say is its a big guest, if you like them or not someone out there will think that this person is big guest and in this case i myself feel it is a big guest confused good :-)

its sapposed to be a little bit of fun it hurts no one and give everyone something to look forward to on friday :-) which is all this is about having a little fun

its a movie guest ;-)

thats all you are getting from me

jason

ans no its not Harrison Ford

This is what I like to hear :)

Not Harrison Ford? Are you friggin joking me? ;) LOL

But seriously I'm very intrigued now :)

i will also say this is a big guest announcement , but we have so many people that say well thats not a big guest etc etc , so we now say cool or nice guest when really want we want to say is its a big guest, if you like them or not someone out there will think that this person is big guest and in this case i myself feel it is a big guest confused good :-)

its sapposed to be a little bit of fun it hurts no one and give everyone something to look forward to on friday :-) which is all this is about having a little fun

its a movie guest ;-)

jason

Think we can get the regulars to all chip in for a decent look-a-like :dance:

• Like 1

its a movie guest ;-)

jason

Think we can get the regulars to all chip in for a decent look-a-like :dance:

How about Vic (Armstrong)? Can't get a better look-a-like than him and lets face it he's made Harrison look friggin incredible :)

VicWearingmyIndianaJonesFedorasonowitsac

• Like 2

Bradley Cooper? Imagine! ;) his very cool....

Even though I'm straight... Bradley Cooper... I would :)

I'd super glue myself to his desk, health hazard!

Just try it sister! I want him first! ;)

• Like 1