Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

There are so many people I would love for this to be! Would be so happy if it were any of these:

Andrew Lincoln

Kit Harrington

David Morrissey

Richard Madden

Michael C Hall (a longshot, I know! But would be amazing nonetheless :smile:)

Jack Gleeson

Peter Dinklage

Last weeks announcement was too good! Don't fail me now! :clap:

Edited by TrinityKiller24
  • Like 2

Harrison Ford? I want it to be Harrison Ford!!!!!!! *Waits for King Richard to post the obvious*

Well Im gonna comment this with your own comment :)

* Please lets stop the speculation about it being Harrison- its not gonna happen :)

(I couldnt Quote it completely cause the thread I picked it from was locked)

we plan to have great guests on each day of the show some will only be doing one day so i sagest if you want to get the chance to meet everyone get tickets for each day that way you are covered , the events have now grown in such a size we have to put guests over all 3 days to get them all in so there will be great guests that will be only there on one of the days.

Showmasters

I think its rather good sometimes when a guest is there only one day. Since I go all three days. Makes my job on planning easier :D And if it can make the event to get more guests I think its awesome!

• Moderators

On the one hand I hope it's someone I am dying to meet because opportunity to meet them, yay!

On the other hand: I already have waaaaaay too many guests on my list for this show. So I also sort of hope it's someone amazing that I have either already met or am not in the right fandom for...

• Like 1

Harrison Ford? I want it to be Harrison Ford!!!!!!! *Waits for King Richard to post the obvious*

Well Im gonna comment this with your own comment :)

* Please lets stop the speculation about it being Harrison- its not gonna happen :)

(I couldnt Quote it completely cause the thread I picked it from was locked)

The post in the other thread was merely me doing my utmost to refrain my annoyance at those in the past who have expected someone as BIG as Harrison Ford to come to a convention where people would expect to pay nothing more than £40 (where we all know there are those kinds of people who whinge if someone is 2p more than they'd normally meet)

Autographica would be an event where Harrison could charge what he is worth i.e. a three figure sum.

My post in this thread was me parodying myself :)

• Like 2