Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

I'm out of here waiting for the impending apocalypse of the Forum going friggin mental when either Mark Hamill, Lucy Lawless, Sigourney Weaver, Henry Winkler, Sean Bean, Bill Paxton or whoever has been mentioned oiver and over again in this thread gets announced.

Good luck everyone I hope your Wishes come true.

• Like 3

My final guess would be

Michael Rooker

David Duchovny

Arnie

Sly Stallone

Andrew Lincoln

Bill Paxton

Sigourney Wevear

Sean Bean

Christopher Eccelston

Robert Carlyle

Cillian Murphy

Arnie and Stallone are FAR too big.

Sylvester Stallone has already done a con, so he's not completely unrealistic ;)

But has Sly Stallone done a Showmasters con?
Hell No and never will.he's far to big for these uk events

If the price is right and he has spare time......never say never.

Arnold : "Ignore the naysayers"

Still thinking it could be Kathleen Turner or Danny DeVito. Both have done TV work (both appeared in Friends and DeVito was in Taxi, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Simpsons and Reno 911) but are both have been in loads of films and are popular movie stars.

Kathleen Turner will still be in the West End when LFCC is on so could attend on the Sunday with her co-star Ian McDiarmid. She has done UK book signings before and is known to be fan-friendly.

Danny DeVito has done cons and panels before but not for SM. He also starred in 'Be Cool'which could be a link to the 'cool guest' heading. Both would be amazing guests :)

I wouldn't mind Kathleen Turner she'd be a great 80's guest! She was also the voice of Jessica Rabbit.

True, but if she was announced I wouldn't really have anything for her to sign, definitely not Who Framed Roger Rabbit as I never had the opportunity to get Bob Hoskins to sign :(

By that logic I shouldn't get my old Bond posters sgd , after all they're almost all gone ;)