Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

From all the speculation up there about Jar Jar how about Wil Wheaton he does some amusing impersonations of him in TBBT doesn't he?

Has he been over before?!

Mr Wheaton has never attended a SM event before.

Hayden Christiansen would be better!

It's ChrisTENSEN ;)

And?

Well Hayden Christensen is the actor who plays Anakin. Hayden Christiansen is someone I don't know. You wouldn't like your name misspelled either, surely.

Sorry Aiden

bound to be someone from game of thrones, now that would be a change :thumbup: either that or he/she will get announced later today around 6pm (like the last announcement was early dont forget)only to pull out at the last moment so lets not get to excited. nine pages worth of guessing games seems like a pointless embelishment to me, just announce the guests as normal eh?

• Like 1

bound to be someone from game of thrones, now that would be a change :thumbup: either that or he/she will get announced later today around 6pm (like the last announcement was early dont forget)only to pull out at the last moment so lets not get to excited. nine pages worth of guessing games seems like a pointless embelishment to me, just announce the guests as normal eh?

What's wrong with having Game Of Thrones guests?? Makes a change from having Dr Who and Star Wars monopalise the proceedings as normal :thumbdown:

Believe it or not, it is quite a popular show at present :thumbup: Perhaps you should give it a go??

• Like 2

From all the speculation up there about Jar Jar how about Wil Wheaton he does some amusing impersonations of him in TBBT doesn't he?

Has he been over before?!

Mr Wheaton has never attended a SM event before.

Jar Jar was my thought but Will Wheaton would be cool!! Yet he's a tv guest cos of Star Trek surely?!

Roll on 7pm. Im too excited for this years Con.

Edited by sophstar007

Please be Tom Hiddleston!!!!!!

This would be epic

I met him a few weeks ago! Absolute gent and automatically takes selfies on people's phones for them! Admittedly was slightly embarrassing that my daughter threatened his publicist! Luckily he knew she didn't mean it!

I'd really like it to be Hayden Christensen. :)

Would be great if it was him how much do you reckon his auto will be if it is him

I think that around £55 is what Ive seen before.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69064&hl=%20ewan%20%20mcgregor

In the thread above is some suggested prices.

Seeing this, I would love it to be Ewan McGregor :)

But its an old thread so it might be more.

Edited by Wondermoose

Would be great if it was him how much do you reckon his auto will be if it is him

Its a tough one to call, I'd reckon around £20 - £25 no more than that, but this is only based on THE PRICE I WOULD PAY. :)

Its a tough one to call, I'd reckon around £20 - £25 no more than that, but this is only based on THE PRICE I WOULD PAY. :)

I agree thats how much i would go to much go to £30 but that would be about it if was Hayden to be annouced tonight

Imagin a triple photo with him, Jake Lloyd and Dave Prowse :D (or just a double one with Hayden and Jake)

How about if Pernilla August was announced? That would be brill :) That would be an EPIC photoshoot.

• Like 1

I agree thats how much i would go to much go to £30 but that would be about it if was Hayden to be annouced tonight

£30 would be fair. I'd also have a photoshoot with him and take the Lightsaber I bought on May 14th 2002.

Imagin a triple photo with him, Jake Lloyd and Dave Prowse :D (or just a double one with Hayden and Jake)

How about if Pernilla August was announced? That would be brill :) That would be an EPIC photoshoot.

OMG! YES! I have a hard time imaging that she would be announced though, Im from sweden (as she is) and she is really a more dramatic actor, Star Wars is a very different role for her. But maybe she would be a person that would like a thing like this :)

OMG! YES! I have a hard time imaging that she would be announced though, Im from sweden (as she is) and she is really a more dramatic actor, Star Wars is a very different role for her. But maybe she would be a person that would like a thing like this :)

Never say never :)

• Like 1