Natalie Dormer Photo Op Sold Out?

Personally I doubt it

The amount of guests there is and the high demand of some of them it seems less likely a new shoot would be added due to timing etc.)

Natalie I think may have more than one shoot but I may be wrong as she is a popular guest

I may be wrong though it's just what I think

So glad I booked this yesterday now! Like the others said I doubt there will be more as she is there for the one day trying to fit in autos as well as single and a double shoot with Finn! Shes going to be mega busy as is the event!

Argh!!

That was one I wanted, I didnt even know they were running low! Great.. :crying::chair::(

Hadnt booked any photoshoots for lfcc yet as didnt think there was a rush on any.,.(Ive never actually seen Game of Thrones past episode 4 of season 1 as it bored me so much, so dont want the other photo as no idea who the guy is)

Edited by crippsy_99

Although early entry is sold out I imagine most of those people will be for stan lee

(I hope anyway I'm going to get there for 8am to get Milo Ventimiglia's autograph (he's my favourite :D ) )

But you might be able to get one on the day maybe for photoshoot,

I thought entry tickets couldn't sell out...? Because I haven't bought mine yet :no:

There has to be some kind of limit as the venue will have a specific allowable capacity for safety reasons but I'd be very surprised if it's got to anywhere near that on sales so far.

I thought entry tickets couldn't sell out...? Because I haven't bought mine yet :no:

I thought so, too, because you can even buy them on the day! It hink there will be more added.

All of those tickets are "in stock" in my browser.

If you click specifically on the item, it shows old out.

There has to be some kind of limit as the venue will have a specific allowable capacity for safety reasons but I'd be very surprised if it's got to anywhere near that on sales so far.

Haha I know that, but I couldn't have imagined it getting to that point at all. Very confusing...

It's actually showing as in stock on my browser - Both on the list page and on the actual sale page too...

That's right. I tried with Chrome (my default browser) and Firefox. In stock.

Im on firefox and nothing..very very wierd..

Edit: Have tried IE and firefox on the pc, Dolphin and Chrome on my phone, and Chrome and firefox on my tablet, and all are reporting as out of stock..

Edited by crippsy_99

I will notify the office about the entry tickets so more can be added to the store.

Apologies, normally a warning is posted but in cases where a lot can be purchased in a short space of time it's not always possible. Especially over a bank holiday where the office is closed and the stock levels not monitored as frequently.

I will notify the office about the entry tickets so more can be added to the store.

Apologies, normally a warning is posted but in cases where a lot can be purchased in a short space of time it's not always possible. Especially over a bank holiday where the office is closed and the stock levels not monitored as frequently.

Ooo..so does that mean they might not have sold out then?! *fingers crossed!*

Entry tickets should be fine.

Natalie - normally when a shoot sells out that is it. Unless SM are able to schedule another session with the guest. I will request clarification but may not hear back tonight.