What do people do in the evenings?

Hi all,

this will be my second time at Collectormania but my first time staying in the DoubleTree (Friday and Saturday night) and I was just wondering what people do in the evenings? Do people just hang around the hotel bar or are there places to go? I'll be cosplaying during the day and would love to keep my cosplay on in the evening if there were others around doing the same thing? Thanks,

I stay at the Hilton and I have my dinner in the bar and have a few drinks. Last November it was very quiet in the bar although I did have a quick chat with Billy Dee Williams in there lol. So I went to Asda bought a load of junk food and eat it in my hotel room while watching the footy lol

• Like 1

Last year, I went to spoons on the Friday night, there were loads of con people there. On the Saturday night I was at the Hilton, so we had a lovely dinner in the hotel restaurant. This year we're staying at the Premier Inn, so I'd love a meet up in one of the bars or pubs locally. If it's a cosplay-friendly meetup that would be even better!

We put a thread up on here when we stayed three years ago, we had a group of about fifteen of us descended on the hotel bar and we had a blast, loads of people that didn't know each other, all having a laugh and a drink (or several ahem!). Brilliant!! Why arnt we going this year?!!!

Cool I like a laugh

By the looks of it though you will need to buy a ticket online

Yes I think so. last time in November when I stayed at the Hilton they had a similar event and I had an nose but they it was ticket only and of course I didn't have a ticket lol

Cool I like a laugh

By the looks of it though you will need to buy a ticket online

Yes I think so. last time in November when I stayed at the Hilton they had a similar event and I had an nose but they it was ticket only and of course I didn't have a ticket lol

I can message you the link to the people running it if you like (I have nothing to do with it, but don't want to be accused of selling on the forum lol)