Two Nice Guest Announcements - Friday 7pm

Its the 'nice guest's thats puzzling me? Not 'we have a big announcement' but we have two 'nice guests'

Hmmmm I love a good puzzle.

My wish would be claudia black and Ben Browder for farscape. The film's being discussed on the internet, so it would be nice (see what I did there :dance:

Edited by candymit

We have two nice guests to announce on Friday at 7pm. Make sure you check back on Friday to see who they are! :)

meaning that the previous guest announcements havent been nice? since they didnt get a build up thread? ;/

• Moderators

We have two nice guests to announce on Friday at 7pm. Make sure you check back on Friday to see who they are! :)

meaning that the previous guest announcements havent been nice? since they didnt get a build up thread? ;/

Yes that's exactly what this topic means. We hate all the other guests, obviously.

• Like 3

First timers or repeaters?

Considering that it said 'nice guests' and not 'first timers' or even mentioned anything close to it - I think we can be pretty certain that it might be guests who have been here before. But, as always with these things, I can be completely wrong.

• Like 1

• Moderators

First timers or repeaters?

Considering that it said 'nice guests' and not 'first timers' or even mentioned anything close to it - I think we can be pretty certain that it might be guests who have been here before. But, as always with these things, I can be completely wrong.

I would guess it's safer to assume that way, although I don't know obviously :)