Ticket numbers

All my tickets have turned up now, and with having a Gold Pass I'm not too fussed about numbers but was very happy to see I got Carrie Fisher #1!

Oooh! Lucky you! You should get her to sign it!!

I'd love to but I've got a Star Wars poster I want her to sign and with all the other guests I want to meet I can't afford a second autograph from her!

• Like 1

All my tickets have turned up now, and with having a Gold Pass I'm not too fussed about numbers but was very happy to see I got Carrie Fisher #1!

I'd love to but I've got a Star Wars poster I want her to sign and with all the other guests I want to meet I can't afford a second autograph from her!
This is my dilemma too! I've got the poster to sign so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get two with the other guests I want to meet as well Edited by Gmorris2504

This is my dilemma too! I've got the poster to sign so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get two with the other guests I want to meet as well

Well if by this time tomorrow you haven't seen me on the news, then it means my bank robbery was successful and I'll have enough money for about half the people I want to meet!

• Like 2

All of mine have arrived for Saturday :D

Lena Headey - 46
Dina Meyer - 63
Jason Mewes - 3
Michael Madsen - 29
Natalie Dormer - 264
Casper Van Dien - 23
Robert Knepper - 10
Summer Glau - 584
Juliet Landau - 18

• Like 1

This is my dilemma too! I've got the poster to sign so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get two with the other guests I want to meet as well

Well if by this time tomorrow you haven't seen me on the news, then it means my bank robbery was successful and I'll have enough money for about half the people I want to meet!

In which case i'd remove the avatar photo just in case mate... or pop someone else up there and blame them :whistling:

In which case i'd remove the avatar photo just in case mate... or pop someone else up there and blame them :whistling:

I'll just state here that I'm the one on the left and hopefully they'll go after Danny Glover!

• Like 1

My first tickets arrived today...

On Friday:

David Wenham - 12

Lena Headey - 40

On Saturday:

Natalie & Finn - 72

Will Tudor - 5

OnSunday:

Kristian Nairn - 25

Just received my second ticket delivery:

On Sunday:

Pedro Pascal - 3

And for the GoT Screening - 7 & 8

Received the last tickets I ordered:

GoT Talk Saturday - 59 & 60

and hopefully I will get a ticket for the Adam Brown photoshoot on the weekend 😊

All tickets are now in:

George Harris 4

Gethin Anthony 5&6

Billy Dee Williams 33

GoT Talk 34&35

Pedro Pascal 40&41

David Hewlett 53&54

Kristian Nairn 76

David Wenham 90

Natalie & Finn 108&109

Carrie Fisher 126&127

Milo Ventimiglia 139&140

John Hurt 308&309

Summer Glau 609&610 (was holding back hoping for a double shoot with Sean Maher)

George Harris & Kristian Nairn are my wife only

David Wenham & Billy Dee Williams are just mine

Right (possibly) stupid question time, but this is my first LFCC. I have an early bird ticket for Saturday along with a photoshoot ticket for Natalie Dormer so that's all sorted. However it's number is in the 400's & I was wondering whether to get it signed as well as a nice Tudors poster that i'm going to bring along on the day. I don't have an issue with paying twice as otherwise I guess people will take the mickey & bring a dozen pictures along, but is it likely to be feasible? Can I pay for 2 autographs & delay one until after the shoot?

Second quiestion, I've had a look on the site & can't see any list of stalls/merchandise/memorabila - is there a rough guide as to the types of things that are for sale just so I can work out whether i can afford to eat for the rest of the month? Interested in GOT in particular. Thank you

Right (possibly) stupid question time, but this is my first LFCC. I have an early bird ticket for Saturday along with a photoshoot ticket for Natalie Dormer so that's all sorted. However it's number is in the 400's & I was wondering whether to get it signed as well as a nice Tudors poster that i'm going to bring along on the day. I don't have an issue with paying twice as otherwise I guess people will take the mickey & bring a dozen pictures along, but is it likely to be feasible? Can I pay for 2 autographs & delay one until after the shoot?

Second quiestion, I've had a look on the site & can't see any list of stalls/merchandise/memorabila - is there a rough guide as to the types of things that are for sale just so I can work out whether i can afford to eat for the rest of the month? Interested in GOT in particular. Thank you

As you have a ticket over 400 you'll most likely only be able to go during the second session. That is due to finish just before the show closes so there won't be any further autographs I assume after that second session so you wouldn't be able to get the photo signed.

And you pay for what you want when you go up. You can't pay for two and get the second later. You'd pay for one, get one and then go back and pay again for another, or you get the two things signed at the same time. But the previous paragraph applies here. Based on your ticket number and the schedule, it doesn't look like you'll be able to get the picture signed after the shoot.

Secondly there's no list of stalls published in advance. You just have to turn up and see what's there but there's a huge range of things so there's a good chance of finding something you're interested in.

Friday

Summer Glau - 60

Jamie Bamber - 9

Brooke Adams- 4

Lena Headey - 63

Saturday

Pedro Pascal - 10

Natalie Dormer - 313

Billy Dee Williams - 28

Casper van Dien - 51

Sunday

Carrie Fisher - 70

Edward James Olmos - 19

Billy Dee Williams (again) - 72

Also GoT screening is 49

Game of Thrones screening - 650

Paul McGann Photo - 174

Jenna Coleman Photo - 578

Actually happy with the higher photoshoot number for Jenna as it means nothing clashes :D although Paul's photoshoot starts right as the Sherlocked event ends so that'll be a bit of a panic!