Star Wars EPVII cast announcement.

Well everyone must have heard the Star Wars EPVII cast announcement yesterday with confirmation filming starts next month, exciting times.

I wonder if SM can pull a rabbit out of the hat and maybe get some last minute guests to attend this show, after all they'll be quite local and there's no better opportunity than right now, right??

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mark and Carrie... But a heckload of Piggybanks would have to be smashed for DA MAIN MAN! : I don't see Harrison attending and charging anything under £100

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mark and Carrie... But a heckload of Piggybanks would have to be smashed for DA MAIN MAN! : I don't see Harrison attending and charging anything under £100

It would be worth it though... might help tip the country's economic growth to a full 1% if they do... though I would expect it to be at a paid for event to ensure maximum chance of SM affording the stars.

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

It would be worth it though... might help tip the country's economic growth to a full 1% if they do... though I would expect it to be at a paid for event to ensure maximum chance of SM affording the stars.

Mark and Carrie I can see doing it. At least they'll be in most peoples price range.

• Like 1

He could charge twice that and still be incredibly busy. Perhaps persuaded to do it for a charitable cause... still rather unlikely though. Not as if he's a regular attendee in the US between jobs, let alone in the middle of one.

Edited by TerraHawk

He could charge twice that and still be incredibly busy. Perhaps persuaded to do it for a charitable cause... still rather unlikely though. Not as if he's a regular attendee in the US between jobs, let alone in the middle of one.

Twice that would be his normal rate. And the diehards amongst us will pay that.

I'd say its more than likely we have a better chance of Mark and Carrie. Although in saying that next month is going to be friggin mental for all three of them.

"Am i right in thinking Carrie attended one of the earlier events? How much did she charge then?"

You are correct Carrie attended Collectormania 6 in Oct 2004 at the MK Centre and her auto was £20 back then the same as Bille Dee Williams. Since then Billy's price has increased slightly to £25 per auto however i think Carrie's would be greater now. I think Carrie would attend but Hamill and Ford i think not.

• Like 2

I met Carrie at Collectormania 6 in the MK centre. She was £25 - the same as Shatner around that time as I remember thinking that was mega expensive lol (I was 18 at the time I think). I got a nice auto on a slave girl photo. She was pleasant but the signing was quick even though not many people were queuing.

EDIT: The last I knew Hamill was at another European event (that shall not be named here as per forum rules) and was charging £80.

Edited by bunny-summers
  • Like 1

I met Carrie at Collectormania 6 in the MK centre. She was £25 - the same as Shatner around that time as I remember thinking that was mega expensive lol (I was 18 at the time I think). I got a nice auto on a slave girl photo. She was pleasant but the signing was quick even though not many people were queuing.

EDIT: The last I knew Hamill was at another European event (that shall not be named here as per forum rules) and was charging £80.

Expected her to charge more tbh! (she probably will now haha) Hope her and Hammil get announced for one of the events!

*Starts smashing stuff up* ;)

P.S. £85 :)

Expected her to charge more tbh! (she probably will now haha) Hope her and Hammil get announced for one of the events!

Yes she would probably be at least double that now as Shatner has also pretty much doubled in price. And she'll be in demand for the new film so could technically charge the same as Hamill. Good luck with that. Glad I got her auto on a whim now.

Also I wish people would just stop even mentioning Ford as a realistic name. It's never going to happen here in the UK. No-one could afford him, his price is ridiculous when he does private signings let alone anything else.

• Like 1

Couldn't afford that at the time which is now a bit of a regret. I dare say the demands on their time is going to immense now.

Worth remembering that Ian McD was at that event too and higher than his London price. Official events can (and do) charge more. But can put on a better show.

It's never going to happen here in the UK.

There's plenty of things I would have said never going to happen, once upon a time. Star Wars Episode 7? Yeah, right. Hamill, Fisher & Ford in it? As if!

Never say never. Say probably not. Something official might stand a better chance though.

That photo has caused much excitement but is our SM favorite Kenny Baker definitely in the new film? R2 is but will Kenny be in the driving seat again as he's not in the photo?

I'm on high SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE alert. THat photo is friggin awesome. I just love Harrisons posture, he seems like he's the cool cat with his Director. His Director must think "Ok the Fanboy in me is gonna have one heck of a geekgasm but I need to remain calm- WHOA! Theres Carrie!!!! OMG theres Mark!!!!"

Daisy Ridley must be thinking to herself: "I'M SITTING NEXT TO HARRISON FORD!"

This is gonna be one of those photos that will not only define THIS year but this whole friggin century-

Anyways, even though he's not at the read through a number of others aren't either.

Think we need an index of who's who in that photo - starting with JJ and heading clockwise...

JJ - H Ford - D Ridley - C Fisher - P Mayhew - ?? - ?? - D Gleeson - Mv Sydow - M Hamill - A Serkis - O Issac - J Boyega - A Driver - ?? - JJ again...

Edited by Zahariel