Any chance of getting some top voice actors in?

After seeing the documentary 'I know that voice', I want to meet some of these even more! We've had some great voice actors in recent years such as Sean Schemmel, so I'd love to see it become a bigger thing. A few suggestions (with a couple of example of their work, they've all done much more):

John DiMaggio: Bender from Futurama, Jake the dog in Adventure time

Kevin Conroy: Batman in the animated series

Rob Paulsen: Raph in the original TMNT and donny in the new one, Yakko and Pinky in Animaics among others. He also does the Talkin' Toons podcast. maybe he could do a live edition at LFCC! :thumbup:

Billy West: Philip J. Fry, Dr. Zoidberg, Prof Farnsworth, in futurama, elmer fudd in The Looney Tunes show

Jeff Bergman: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Foghorn leghorn in the Looney tunes show

Bob Bergen: Porky Pig in The Looney Tunes show

Wendee Lee: Faye Valentine in Cowboy Bebop, Kiva in Megas XLR

The list doesn't end there, there are lot's more great actors and I'm sure they would make for an excellent talk too!

• Like 3

Robert Hays voiced Iron Man in the animated series during the 90's. I managed to find a promo from the show for him to sign. But yeah I'd like to see some more voice actors. Alan Oppenheimer was over a few years back but I neglected to meet him. Same with Charles Martinet last year.

I'd love to see anyone from the Simpsons especially Hank Azaria and anyone from Family Guy, American Dad. Or the likes of Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Grey DeLisle etc etc

• Like 2

This would be a great idea.

Nolan North would be awesome, I'd also like some BioWare guys like Mark Meer - i think he'd be an amazing guest. Jennifer Hale would also be great - she's done so many things.

Raphael Sbarge - not only BioWare but also Once Upon a Time, Greg Ellis - also Star Trek (I know he died really early on though, curse of the red shirt!), Gideon Emery - also Teen Wolf.

I could go on and on and on. But I won't.

• Like 2

This would be a great idea.

Nolan North would be awesome, I'd also like some BioWare guys like Mark Meer - i think he'd be an amazing guest. Jennifer Hale would also be great - she's done so many things.

Raphael Sbarge - not only BioWare but also Once Upon a Time, Greg Ellis - also Star Trek (I know he died really early on though, curse of the red shirt!), Gideon Emery - also Teen Wolf.

I could go on and on and on. But I won't.

I second all of these, but particularly Jennifer Hale!

• Like 2

I'd like to see those actors who provide the voices for the games made by Naughty Dog and Rockstar who produce some of the best story driven games;

The Uncharted series

The Last Of Us

Grand Theft Auto

Red Dead Redemption

I was lucky enough to meet Charles Martinet last year (his queue was one the longest/busiest all weekend), Armin Shimmerman who signed my collectors edition of Mass Effect 3 and Rene Auberjonois who signed my collectors edition of Uncharted 3.

• 1 month later...

Hopefuly something will be announced soon, John Dimaggio would be epic. He is in a new movie out in December this year with a trailer that was recently released and its the 15th anniversary of Futaram this year and he was in Gears of War every single game :) That would cover movies/tv/games in one guest!

I like the list in the first post in this thread, awesome ideas! A few have just been in London in recent months for other comic cons so I don't know how likely a few will return so soon but there are lots that I've yet to see appearing in London.