Comic Awards at this years LFCC

Well this doesn't look promising... Can't seem to find it on the news page as i'm sure there was one before, might be mistaken though!
As long as he is still coming or all hell will break loose!

Edited by only_jay

There was even a Facebook page created for this and now I can't seem to find it. Very strange especially after Showmasters teased recently that there would be cool guest announcements for these awards soon.

I hope this doesn't mean the awards are cancelled (or worse-case) Stan has had to cancel LFCC.

Edited by RuariPodcasterWilliamson

There was even a Facebook page created for this and now I can't seem to find it. Very strange especially after Showmasters teased recently that there would be cool guest announcements for these awards soon.

I hope this doesn't mean the awards are cancelled (or worse-case) Stan has had to cancel LFCC.

Please don´t go there....

But still SM or anyone in the Staff stop the silence and please tell us what is happening with the eagles award. If you dont know.... Just write that.

This is getting scary!

At first I was worried about not being able to book the awards....

Now you've all made me feel like the world is ending!! Staaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I get the feeling that Stan might have biten off more than he can chew with extra photoshoots accross all three of his days and now an event on the Saturday night... I mean he is 91 after all! So maybe he has decided to get rid off one?

Just A theory though sure showmasters will confirm soon!

Edited by only_jay

I get the feeling that Stan might have biten off more than he can chew with extra photoshoots accross all three of his days and now an event on the Saturday night... I mean he is 95 after all! So maybe he has decided to get rid off one?

Just A theory though sure showmasters will confirm soon

Yepp, might be the case. He is an impressive man, but afterall, the thing he has committed to is much even for a much younger guest.

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 1

Does seem strange with the recent issues about non availability of tickets?

I'm hoping that the event has just been left out of Stan's itinery as he will be mega busy over the 3 days, rather than Stan has cancelled (please no)

I mean if an admin can change the name of the page, they could atleast answer the question.....even if it is just a 'i don't know' or 'no confirmation yet' just something instead of being ignored. :(

• Like 1