Another great guest announcement for LFCC at 7pm on friday

Carrie Fisher would be a good anouncement.....however she has attended a SM event back in 2006 so this would not be her first convention here.

Mark Hamill would be great however i suspect the type of rate he charges would put me out of the running for an auto/pic :(

• Moderators

Carrie Fisher would be a good anouncement.....however she has attended a SM event back in 2006 so this would not be her first convention here.

It hasn't been said it's a first timer as far as I can see, so anyone's possible.

It hasn't been said it's a first timer as far as I can see, so anyone's possible.

But as per usual once the hype starts its self propelling.

Aren't all guest announcements great? If not its a bit insulting to the others announced this week. No you aren't great, the friday guest is great, you're just ok.

Personally I'd hope Carrie, Mark and co would be too busy to do the event this year.

I dunno. The Maggie Thatcher queue was a nightmare.

The worst one was that year they had the four Junior Treasury Ministers at the Shopping Centre just after the 2003 Budget came out, sheer pandemoneum that year.

Its a shame that people KEPT asking John Major to say "More peas dear?" And for obvious reasons he had to be nowhere near Virginia Bottomley.

• Moderators

But as per usual once the hype starts its self propelling.

Aren't all guest announcements great? If not its a bit insulting to the others announced this week. No you aren't great, the friday guest is great, you're just ok.

Personally I'd hope Carrie, Mark and co would be too busy to do the event this year.

It's what you make of it. Completely pointless to me to get stressed over a potential guest but each to their own.

Ever the pessimist I see. Of course they're not insulting other guests.