• Showmasters Admin

Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - Brooke

Attending: Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £15

tumblr_m5w7l7bBIf1qk22gwo1_500.jpg

Brookecol2.jpg

brooke-tara-tnt.jpg?9fecb3

brooke-tessmacher-38.jpg

A four-sport athlete growing up, a professional swimsuit model and now a multi-time Knockouts Champion, Brooke has harnessed her fearless nature into ongoing success. "Being fearless is not about being the biggest or the best or the most experienced," Brooke says. "It's about taking the challenge, jumping in with both feet and fighting to the fullest."

IMPACT WRESTLING Career Highlights: Knockouts Champion (2x), Knockouts Tag Team Champion

Has participated in numerous swimsuit competitions, including Hawaiian Tropic, Bikini USA, Planet Beach and the International Hooters Swimsuit Pageant

Has appeared in music videos for Timbaland’s “Throw It On Me” and Dorrough’s “Bounce Dat”

• Like 2

I am a massive brooke tessmacher fan (is why my forum name here is brooke tessmacher fan) and have been for years and when you announced this yesterday that brooke was coming I immediately decided to come to the convention so I can finally meet her, have a pic with her and get her autograph on all the tna merchandise that I have of hers which is pretty much all of it that tna have for her

• 1 month later...

I am getting a tattoo of Brooke done next week as I am such a massive fan of hers and can't wait to see her face when I show it her

Ask her to sign under the tattoo and then imortalise the signature...

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^^^

I never have met Brooke so as soon as she was announced I immediately decided I was coming to the convention so I could finally meet her having been a massive fan of hers for years, going back to her days in extreme expose

I'll be very easy to spot as I'll have my Brooke tna tshirt on, my Brooke tattoo visible and carrying pretty much all her tna merchandise I have :)

• 4 weeks later...

just 1 week to go now till I finally meet brooke :) :) :) im so so excited already to finally meet her and will get even more excited over the next week and wont be sleeping next Friday night

any other fellow tessflockers (brooke calls her fans all over the world tessflockers) meeting brooke at the convention

• Like 1

no problem thanks for the replies. probably wasn't doing the preview night along with Robbie E. she has posted pics of her and Robbie in London on her twitter and instagram pages yesterday (it is Saturday now). the one on her twitter that she tweeted at 7:12pm yesterday evening (after the preview night had started) had the caption "guess who's in London for lfcc" so think brooke and Robbie were seeing the sights today having got into London today not in time to do the preview night before doing the main days of the convention on sat and sun

so still think Brooke and Robbie E will be doing the main days of the Convention Today (Saturday) and Sunday. especially Saturday given that is the day TNA is doing the free wrestling Q&A and the big announcement of who is going to be in series 2 of british bootcamp

if brooke and Robbie had to cancel it would have been announced by now

Edited by brooketessmacherfan