An Audience with Stan Lee - Limited ticket release!

• Showmasters Admin

We have some great news for fans of Stan Lee!

As most of you are aware - due to highly popular demand - tickets for the Audience with Stan Lee on Sunday July 13th sold out in record time. We are pleased to announce however that we are able to sell a limited amount of extra tickets.

This is an amazing chance to see the legend himself on stage talking about his life and work, the last chance in Europe in fact! As mentioned in our announcement, London Film & Comic Con 2014 will be his farewell to conventions in Europe. Stan is very much looking forward to speaking about his life and creations. Stan Lee adores his fans, and aims to please as many of his fans as he can.

Tickets are LIMITED however so you must book ASAP otherwise you will miss out on this fantastic opportunity!

Get your Tickets HERE

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 2

Paid talks are usually seated by ticket number - so if there were 20 seats in a row then front row would be reserved for tickets 1-20, 2nd for 21-40, and so on.

In other words no point in standing in a que early cause you get what you get from your number? :smile:

Paid talks are usually seated by ticket number - so if there were 20 seats in a row then front row would be reserved for tickets 1-20, 2nd for 21-40, and so on.

In other words no point in standing in a que early cause you get what you get from your number? :smile:

Correct. But no doubt some people will still show up way earlier than necessary. ;)

• Like 1

How will seating work? Is it Comic Gold and silver up front then first come first served? or is the numbers on the tickets important?

I didn't think Silver Comic Passes got entry into this paid talk and that people had to buy a separate ticket for it... So it should just go Comic Gold Pass and behind them standard paid tickets, all of which will be done in row numbers as etmuse has explained.

This talk of buying autograph tickets...can we just collect a virtual ticket and pay at the desk same as usual, or is it a different process for Stan?

(Sorry if it has been explained elsewhere, just thought I'd double-check)

If normal tickets are numbered, how will Comic gold pass members know where their sitting as there is no tickets with numbers on for them. As i bought an audience ticket already so got a low number on it but then bought the comic gold pass but have no ticket or number for the seat for the talk

If normal tickets are numbered, how will Comic gold pass members know where their sitting as there is no tickets with numbers on for them. As i bought an audience ticket already so got a low number on it but then bought the comic gold pass but have no ticket or number for the seat for the talk

If the passes aren't numbered it'll just be on a first come first served basis I would assume, I'm sure a mod will confirm one way or another.

you say its a first come basis but i have a gold pass, there must be ample seating for all comic gold passes to seat otherwise theycant say that this is part of the pass when i may not even get a seat at this event.

you say its a first come basis but i have a gold pass, there must be ample seating for all comic gold passes to seat otherwise theycant say that this is part of the pass when i may not even get a seat at this event.

Seating for all of the Comic Gold Pass holders is allocated/reserved. Extra seating has been added so that people who did not purchase a talk ticket originally before it sold out now can, on a first come first serve basis - i.e. when they sell out that will be it.

• 2 weeks later...