Photo Shoots

I'm interested in purchasing photo shoot tickets for Robert Beltran and Garret Wang for Saturday but don't know if the photo shoots would conflict with each other, I did send an e-mail asking this question but receieved no reply not sure if the e-mail I sent got lost in the spam folder or something.

If someone would be so kind to let me know as soon as possible.

Thank You.

The photo schedule isn't finalised until about a week before the event. If two shoots do clash you just let the crew know and they'll make sure you get through the first one in time to get to the second. Happens regularly and they know what to do to help people.

Like Rockstar said: much too early to tell. If we get the Photoshoot Schedule more than a week before the show that's really early.

As the two guests you'd like to meet are from the same show every effort is made that the shoots won't clash, otherwise way too many fans would be running from A to B. But that can't be guaranteed. If you should happen to have a clash please speak to crew as Rockstar said.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the photoshoot timetable will be listed?

I might not get to the event until about 1:30 on Sunday so there is a very good chance i will miss the three i would like to get.

I can`t rely on one guest changing from one day to two for multiple reasons...Selfish, Naive, Immature.

Pick your favourite or think of your own. Please don`t post them as i have low self-esteem already.

Instead of creating a new topic, I thought I'd add on to this one - I've been sent (along with my other tickets) a ticket with the incorrect date printed on it. The ticket in question is for Thomas Brodie-Sangster and instead of saying 'Sat 17 May' it says 'Sat 19 May' - this won't be a problem at the event will it, it's obviously a printing error but I thought best to ask.

It is rather small in the scale of things but is there anyway I can exchange my ticket either before or at the event for the same ticket with the correct date on it? I like to frame them with the photoshoot and don't like the thought of having one with the wrong date printed on.

Thanks. :)

Edited by Rory Williams

• Showmasters Admin

Instead of creating a new topic, I thought I'd add on to this one - I've been sent (along with my other tickets) a ticket with the incorrect date printed on it. The ticket in question is for Thomas Brodie-Sangster and instead of saying 'Sat 17 May' it says 'Sat 19 May' - this won't be a problem at the event will it, it's obviously a printing error but I thought best to ask.

It is rather small in the scale of things but is there anyway I can exchange my ticket either before or at the event for the same ticket with the correct date on it? I like to frame them with the photoshoot and don't like the thought of having one with the wrong date printed on.

Thanks. :)

Firstly it'll be no issue at all getting in with the wrong date on the ticket.

As for getting one with the right date I can see you have two options:

1: You ask someone in the queue if they have one with the right date and swap.

2: You ask at the sales desk. But I would wait for it to quieten down.

As the old one will work there will be no reason to send you a new one beforehand.

Hi,

Just wondering if theres any word of the photoshoot timetable yet? I want to buy a few photoshoots, but im dropping in on my way back from a conference in london and my train is booked for 14:50 and imdont want to pay for shoots i'd miss..... Any news yet? I weallllly want these photoshoots! :)