Whos up for a world cup of horror

smcelhenny

He was a fantastic character, and a great actor too. I was laughing out loud with the kangaroos. The film had so many different vibes for me but in a good way. I'm guessing the actor who played Mick is a bit too niche and obscure for showmasters to bring over. Prob the best horror I've seen since you're next.

• Like 1

He was a fantastic character, and a great actor too. I was laughing out loud with the kangaroos. The film had so many different vibes for me but in a good way. I'm guessing the actor who played Mick is a bit too niche and obscure for showmasters to bring over. Prob the best horror I've seen since you're next.

He would make a great guest. I'm still holding out some hope for some big horror guests to be announced for Glasgow. I'm not a fan of Game of thrones or dare I say it...Dr Who so fingers crossed. Getting the opportunity to meet Robert Englund at last years CM was pretty special.

I was pleasantly surprised when I watched You're next. It's nice every once in a while to watch a horror type film where the ending isn't glaringly predictable.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed Wolf Creek 2 as well; would still go for the first though I found that genuinely scary, the second is more a fun gore film. Both excellent though - surely there will be a third one??

• Like 2

Are you not coming down to Milton Keynes for Kane Hodder and Tony Todd matthewman? It's going to have to be a toss up between Glasgow and Sheffield for me as to which one I do in the Summer as no way I can do both

Are you not coming down to Milton Keynes for Kane Hodder and Tony Todd matthewman? It's going to have to be a toss up between Glasgow and Sheffield for me as to which one I do in the Summer as no way I can do both

As much as i'd love to travel to some of these events, Milton Keynes is a bit too far away for me i'm afraid.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...